Epilogue Part 2

OMG BUY ECHO ON ITUNES! NOW!!!!! After this only one more chapter. Also I started my new fan fic. Check it out. It's called Roller Coaster Ride. Thank you so much for 1.9k reads. ILY so much. Also thanks for getting me on the 2nd page when you search 'Ricky Dillon' Alright let the feels begin

*********************************************************

Months later

Sunday, April 3, 9:14

Destiny's POV

Today is my wedding day. We are having it the day before Ricky's birthday because one, he said it would be the best present ever to have me as a wife. And two, because it's a Sunday of course! You know the day we both upload main channel videos. Well got to go get ready. 

~~~~~On The Beach~~~~~

Yes we are having our wedding on the beach. Where else would you think. As of that moment I was stanging behind all the chairs, full of YouTubers and family. Every thing was going great. I was standing next to my dad when the wedding planner told the flower girl to start walking. Our flower girl was one of Ricky's little cousins. Then the brides maids and grooms man started walking. First Trevor and Sara, Sam and Tess (Yep we put him with Tess because he broke up with Taylor and ever since he has been flirting with Tess) Then, Connor and Emily, Jc and Lia, Jenn and Scott (he and Ricky have become great friends), and Andrea and . Lastly right in front of Ricky and I were the best man and maid of honor, Kian and Mollie. Now, it was my turn. My dad hook our arms together and we started to walk. Everyone was smiling my way and I smiled directly back, especially when I my future husband in a tux... again. When I got up to Ricky my dad took his seat and I stood facing Ricky. Then I heard "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today..." Here we go.

Ricky's POV

     I saw Destiny walk down the isle and she look beautiful in her dress (on the side) I can not wait to call her my wife 

~~~~~End of Ceremony~~~~~

    "Do you, Ricky Dillon, take Destiny Brogan, as your lawfully wedded wife..." I was asked with asked along with a bunch of other stuff but i could only focus on Destiny.

     "I do." I replied

     "And Destiny Brogan do you ta-" But he was cut of.

     "You bet I do." She laughed.

      "Oh um... I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kissed the bride." Just then I knew this is what I have been waiting for. I leaned in and kissed Destiny. Yup still the same sparks. She pulled away.

     "I love you."

     "I love you too." She replied and our friends and family cheered.

~~~~~At Reception~~~~~

     "Now it is time for the bride and grooms first dance as a married couple." The DJ announced. I reached out for Destiny's hand. She took and I led her out onto the dance floor. Then the DJ played a total throw back song, but it was our song. The song was called crazier by Taylor swift and it was from the Hannah Montana movie. 

     We danced and then it was time for speeches and I started.

"The day I met Destiny, we were standing on this very beach. I noticed she was singing a cover I made so I decided to stand behind her and sing. When she turned around, I knew she had to be my girlfriend. The next day I asked her out and then she was mine. Since then we have had our ups and downs, but now, right now is what I am happy for. To call her my wife, my soul mate means more than the world to me." I took her hand and stared into her teary eyes. "I love you Destiny Skye Dillon." She let go of my hand and wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a quick kiss. After regaining her composure she started her speech.

Destiny's POV

    "This speech will either embarrass me or make me laugh. Ok so Ricky first started making video when I was 18, after being in love with him for a few months I fantasized what it would be like to marry him and then look back on the day when I wrote the speech and read that speech. Well now that happened and it is all kind of like inception. Ok so i am gonna read that speech now.

"Ricky, I wrote this speech when I was 18 and am now reading it at our imaginary wedding." Everyone laughed. "It would be so weird if i actually married you than read this, but I know that won't happen. It only happens in the countless fan fictions I have read about you ;) I wrote this because even though you will never hear this, you are important to me. You help me smile everyday, whether it is bad or not. You make me laugh all the time. And you are also the topic of conversation between me, Moll, and Tess." I said smiling at them. 

"Ricky, those last lines about you making me smile, and how I love you are still true to this day. That may have been fan girl Des talking, but this is your wife, I could get used to that, Destiny saying, you are always the reason I smile and laugh, and I love you." I smiled at him and everyone applauded. What a start to a new life. 

******************************************************

ONE MORE CHAPTER!!!!! Sorry guys there will not be a sequal because I started a new story. Go check it out :)