Chapter 8- Happy Birthday Mollie

Hi I hope your enjoying! thanks for 100 reads! 

Saturday July 12 8:30 am

Destiny's POV:

     It has been a week since the accident and my head is healing nicely.  I just woke up so I am going to get some breakfast. I headed downstairs and poured myself a bowl of cereal and sat on the couch. I pulled out my phone and texted Ricky, Connor, Jc, Kian, Sam, Trevor, Jenn, Andrea, Emily, and our new friend Bethany (as in Mota). 

DESTINY- HEY EVERYONE DON'T FORGET ABOUT MOLL'S SUPRISE PARTY TONIGHT @ 6PM (PIZZA WILL BE PROVIDED) :)

     Just then I heard a knock on the and I new exactlly who it was. Tess and Scott! They are twin brother and sisters that were mine and Mollie's bestfriends back in Colorado. They are both 20. Tess has dirty blonde hair that falls right above her shoulders. She has green eyes and is about  the same height as Mollie. Scott also has dirty blonde hair, but its short. He also has green eyes  As you can see Mollie and I are really close because we share all our friends. I haven't seen them since we moved, and they are here to surprise Mollie for her birthday. Tess is also a huge YouTube fan so I wonder what's gonna be her reaction tonight. I opened the door.

    "Tessy! Scotty!" I yelled giving them both huge hugs.

    "Hey Des!" They both said in unison. They do that a lot. 

     "So, Mollie is still sleeping, and we have to get out of the house before she wakes up. But first let me put your stuff in the guest room" they nodded and we snuck upstairs as quietly as we could. Then, when we were done we ran out to the car and pulled out of the driveway. I had the whole day planned out. 

1. Go to breakfast and catch up.

2. Go run errands for tonights party.

3. go out to lunch

4. STARBUCKS

5. head home and decorate

Mollie's POV:

Around 9:30 am

     Ugh. It's my 19th birthday. I seriously hate my birthday because when I was 6 my dog died on my birthday. Then on my 10th birthday I got hit by a car. I mean it wasn't that bad I just broke my leg, but still. Then on my 14th birthday I got a stomache bug and my best, girl, friend, Tess, couldn't sleep over. SO thats why I hate my birthday. But today Kian is taking me out to lunch so I should probably get ready. I picked out my pink crop top, black leather skirt, floral flats, pink bow, and owl ring. Then I made myself look presentable by doing my hair and giving myself loose curls. Then I was ready. So I texted Kian.

ME- HEY BABE I'M READY 

KIKI- K BE RIGHT THERE <3

     And within minutes he was here.

      "Hey Mollie." he said as he kissed my cheek. "Happy birthday!" he picked me up and gave me a big hug. 

     "Thanks." I sighed.

     "What's wrong." He asked staring into my eyes.

     "nothing." I kissed his cheek, and grabbed his hand as we walked to his car. He drove us to lunch and we had an amazing rest of the day. We went to the park, the beach, and Starbucks. 

Destiny's POV:

5:45 pm

     "Ok guys Mollie and Kian will be back soon so everyone have their cameras out!?" I yelled.

     "YAAAAS!" I heard in response. I knew it was Ricky and giggled. Just then the door opened

     "Surprise!" we all screamed.

     "O my gosh!" she covored her mouth "Thank you so much!" Mollie said running up to me and giving me a hug.

    "What about us?" Tess and Scott said in unison. I told you they do tha a lot.

     "TESS!? SCOTT!? OH MY GOSH!" She ran from me to our best friends. 

      For the rest of the night we all had fun hanging out and catching up with Tess and Scott. Tess was pretty excited about meeing all these youtubers, too. 

*********************************************************************

so I tried to put Mollies outfit in the photo to the right!!!! I used the website Polyvore but when I copied the link to it, it didnt work... I hope you enjoyed :)