Chapter 16- Blind Date

Wednesday, July 16, 8:56 pm

Trevor’s POV

      When Ricky and Destiny came home from their date I heard Ricky call my name.

      “Trevor you still here?!” He asked.

     "Ya. I'm upstairs. Hold on." I told him and ran downstairs. "Ya?" I asked.

     "So we met this fan, named Sara, at the restaurant. We told her to give us her number so we could give it to you. please text her. She's your age." Ricky said handing me a piece of paper.

     "No. I don't want to go on a blind date. And plus I don't want to date a fangirl. She will probably be really annoying." I ranted. Destiny cleared her throat. "Whoops, sorry Des." She glared at me, and I smiled innocently.

     "Anyways. Please, just text her." Destiny said. "Or she'll think we are rude for not following through with our promise." 

     "But, I don't know what to say." I whined.

     "Fine. Ricky and I will be right here if you need us."

     "Ok." I sighed as I put her number in my contacts.

Trevor: Hi Sara, it's Trevor Moran.

Sara: No way. This is actually happening!

     "See." I said showing Ricky and Destiny my phone. "Fangirl."

     "She is just excited. I mean, I felt the same way when I met this one." Destiny said pointing to Ricky. I laughed.

     "But you were so cute, that I put all your fangirling aside." Ricky said kissing Destiny's nose.

     "HEY LOVEBIRDS!" I screamed. "What should I say." 

      "Ask her to facetime. You'll get a better look at her personality and looks." Destiny suggested.

Trevor: Wanna facetime?

Sara: Sure!

      So I pressed the facetime button and it said connecting. I was actually really nervous. Then she popped up on the screen.

     "Hi Trevor!" She waved and smiled. Wow, she was beautiful. She had long brown hair and shiny brown eyes.

     "Hi Sara." I smiled.

Destiny's POV:

     Trevor and Sara really started to hit it off so Ricky and I went downstairs to watch a movie. It was about 9:30 and it was a long day so I was getting kind of tired. We sat on the couch and I rested my head on Ricky's chest. 

      "What movie do you want to watch?" He asked. 

      "Mean Girls. I wanna laugh." I responded.

     "Ok. Mean Girls it is then." Ricky laughed.

     "Nice wig Janis. What's it made of?"

      "Your mom's chest hair!"

     I burst out laughing because that's my favorite part.