Chapter 15- Breakfast and Visits

300 READS

***************************************************************

Wednesday, July 16 7:34 am

Destiny's POV

I woke up at 7:30 am, put in my contacts, and now I'm making a buffet. Pancakes, waffles, bacon and sausage (Mollie won't eat that, she is a vegetarian) also scrambled eggs and omlets. When I was done, at 9:24 am, I heard 5 pairs feet running down the stairs. Then, five jaws dropped to the floor.

"This was just my way of saying thanks." I laughed.

"For what?" Ricky said kissing me on the nose.

"Just for being there for me." I smiled

"Enough sappy! let's eat!" Kian screamed and we all laughed. As we ate we talked about random things and within 10 minutes two boys walked in saying.

"We heard there was food."

"Come on, sit down." I laughed and Trevor and Sam dug right in. I took out my phone and took a picture and posted it on instagram.

@THATDESTINYGIRL- Breakfast with the besties. @andweawusset @jennxpenn @emilyslife get your butts down here before this food is all gone. @molliewollie @rickypdillon @connorfranta @trevormoran @jccaylen @sampottorff @kianlawley

Then I pressed post and everyone picked up their phone.

"Sure just invite people over our house." Jc said very sarcastically.

"Hey it's my house too now, remember?" I said putting my hands up in defense.

"Ya I remember, you sassy little girl." Jc shot back.

"Little? I'm taller than you." I retorted.

"That's it!" Jc yelled as he got up and threw me over his shoulder. I pounded my fist on his back and screamed.

"Ricky help!" I yelled at him because he was laughing. But Jc ran outside and was about to throw me in the pool. We were right on the edge.

"Jc, give me my girlfriend back." at this point we were all cracking up.

"Why should I?" Jc laughed, now holding me bridal style so he could throw me in.

"Because this!" I yelled and swung my feet to the ground balancing just on the edge of the pool, and pushed Jc in. Then I stepped back, so I didn't have to balance anymore. "Oh did I forget to mention I have been a dancer since age 4, so I have amazing balance. Whoops." I laughed and all of us ran inside leaving Jc in the pool.

"You'll pay for this!" he screamed.

Sam's POV

After we all got inside and Jc dried off I made a suggestion.

"Since it's anything week on O2L, will you guys be in a truth or dare video with me?" I got a bunch of sures, and oks and then I set up my camera. But before we could start three more girls walked in.

"Where's the food?" Andrea asked.

"In the dining room, but hurry up we are making a truth or dare video." I answered.

When they were done I explained to them how this would work.

"Ok, so I have a bowl of truths and a bowl of dares. We will pass both bowls down the line and you can choose a truth or a dare. Ready?"

Destiny's POV

When we were done recording, I got a phone call from my mom.

"Hey momma." I said.

"Hey sweety. Your cousin Amanda is pregnent!" My mom said.

"Mom, I know I only left a little less than two months ago."

"Right. But her baby is due in two months. So do you think you could make it back here for it."

"Of course as long as I can bring my boyfriend." I smiled even though she couldn't see.

"Of course. I'm going to call your sister now. Love you."

"Love you too." I said as I hung up. "RICKY!" I screamed.

"YAS!" He screamed back.

"I need to ask you something!" I yelled again and soon he was running down the stairs. When he got to the bottom of the stairs he hugged me and whispered.

"You look so cute without any makeup on." I blushed

"As much as I love your complements, I need to ask you a question." I started. "Will you come to Colorado with me in two months?" I smiled.

"Yes." He kissed my cheek. "Now lets go have a real first date."

"Ok, but let me get dressed." I ran upstairs and changed into something cute (on the side).

Ricky's POV

Destiny came down the stairs looking as beautiful as she always does.

"Ready?" I asked taking her hand.

"Ready." She said and we walked out the door. "So where are we going?" She asked.

"To the beach." I smiled. I was going to take her to this little restaurant that not a lot of people know about.

When we got to the beach I took Destiny's hand and brought her over to the little hut style restaurant.

"This is so cute!" she said excitedly.

"Outdoor table reserved for Dillon." I told the hostess and she brought us right to our table.

"I love it Ricky. Thank you." She smiled and gave me a hug. Then we sat down and she started talking. "This is what I have dreamed of for years."

Destiny's POV

"This is what I have dreamed of for years." I said.

"What do you mean?" Ricky questioned.

"I meeeaann.... Being on a date with Ricky Dillon." I blushed.

"Ok cool the fan girl." He laughed

"I'm sorry but this is perfect. You're perfect." I said.

"No. You're perfect." He leaned over the table and gave me a small kiss.

"What do you mean I am perfect? My house caught on fire!" I screamed.

"But that wasn't your fault." Just then our phones lit up because a fan, who looked like Trevor's age, took a picture of us and tagged us.

@SARA_D- my two favorite YouTubers are sitting right behind me. But I am to scared too say hi. @rickypdillon @thatestinygirl

Ricky and I started laughing.

"HI Sara." I said as I turned around.

"No way! You saw my picture!?"

"Yeah." Ricky smiled.

"Can I get a picture?" She asked excitedly.

"Of course." Ricky and I said in unison.

"Rickiny is my OTP." She told us.

"YA? Well mine is Tara." Ricky said and Sara gave us a confused look. "Give me your number so I can give it to Trevor."

"OOO someones playing match maker." I teased.

"Ok this is a dream come true." Sara said and with that she gave us her number and sat back down.

************************************************************************

Since Jenn's video yesterday I think it's time to retire JcPenny. Jc, Lia is all for you. Jarrison all the way!!!!!!