Epilogue Part 1

Part 1 of 3 OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

************************************************************************

7 Months Later

Monday, June 22 7:00 am

Ricky's POV

      I woke up and got out of bed as my alarm went off. I woke up so early because it was mine and Destiny's one year anniversary and I am proposing. Today is going to be a busy day. First, I had to go to the store and get the same food we had on our first picnic on the beach. Second, I had to make sure Mollie got Destiny out of the house for the day. Then, the O2L guys and I were going tuxedo shopping because they are apart of this too. The reason we are going last minute is because we could just have tux's lying around the house. She would have seen. Then a lot of other thing would have to be done. 

     When I got to the store I ran down the isle to get bread. Then, I went and got some cheese. After that I got oreo's and sparkling apple juice. Today would be perfect. When I finished ood shopping it was almost nine so Destiny would be up soon. I quickly hid the food in a cabinet, that does not have breakfast food in it, just as Destiny was coming down the stairs. 

     "Happy anniversary Des." I smiled and kissed her.

     "Happy anniversary. What do you have planned?" She asked

     "That would be a surprise, but just be in something nice by 4 pm." I told her.

      "Alright. Well Mollie told me she was taking me shopping today but I guess I will be back by then." She replied. 

     Once Destiny was out of the house the guys and I went to a tuxedo renting place and we all got tux's then I had to tell them the plan.

      "Ok so at four I am taking Destiny to Yo-Yo Yogurt in a regular out fit. Then after that I am going to take her to the beach. We are going to have a picnic then I am going to tell her I have to go to the bathroom. When really I am going to go change. When I get to where you guys are waiting you will walk up to the picnic blanket, in a two layered wall with me hiding behind you. The wall will be two in the front and three behind them. Once you get to the blanket you will say your lines of the poem. Then, you guys will split the wall and I will appear on one knee and pop the question. Everyone understand?" I asked after explaining my plan. They all nodded. This will be perfect!.

     When four o'clock rolled around I was really nervous. But I calmed down when Destiny walked down the stairs looking stunning. I took her by the hand and we walked out to the car.

    "So can you tell me now?" She asked.

     "Nope." I told her once again.

    When we arrived at Yo-Yo Yogurt she laughed. "Lemme guess next we are going to the beach?"

     "Maybe yes maybe no." I laughed too. We sat in Yo-Yo Yogurt for about a half hour and my leg was shaking the whole time. Then we were off to the beach. When we got to the beach the picnic was already set up thanks to Connor and Kian. Destiny laughed.

     "I would have never guessed." She said sarcastically.

      "But you love it right?" I asked pulling her to the blanket.

      "Of course." She said as she sat down to eat. We laughed and talked for another hour or so before I said.

     "I have to use the bathroom be right back." Just then I texted the guys.

To O2L group chat- Just told her I was going to the bathroom. Get in formation, be there soon.

     I ran to the bathroom and saw the guys there. Kian handed me my tux. I got changed super quickly and then took the ring out of the pocket. Then, I stood behind them and then we started walking towards the blanket. When we got there they started reading the poem.

Trevor- Once upon a time there was a YouTube girl.

Sam- Everything she ever did was in a crazy world

Kian- One day she stumbled across a boy that was silly and tall

Connor- Then the projected their love to one and all

Jc- And now here is the boy that has something to say.

Just then the guys opened up the wall to show me on one knee and I finished off the poem.

"Can I be the groom on your wedding day?" I finished. "Before you answer I know that was probably one of the cheesiest things ever but I think it did the trick. So will you marry me?" Destiny nodded through tears. She then jumped up and tackled me to the ground in a big hug. We both sat up. "I love you so much."

     "I love you too." She said back to me and all the guys cheered. 

***************************************************************************

OMG I can't believe I just wrote this. I think I almost cried.