Chapter 12- Nightmares or Reality?

Ugh such a busy week! so sorry!!!!!! But I am back sooooooooo let's get to the story

****************************************************************

Monday, July 14  10:00 a.m.

Mollie's POV

    Old S-C-H-O I cut my alarm off. Ugh, I used to like that song, why'd I set it as my alarm? (A/N so that really is my alarm. I thought it would be clever to wake up for school since it has school in the title. IDEK. Ok so the song is Old School Love by Megan and LIz. Video in the media) But I am going shopping with Destiny today and I am so excited to bond with her. I ran into her room and threw a pillow at her face.

     "SHOPPING TIME!" I yelled.

     "Just like..." She looked at her clock "4 more hours." she mumbled and closed her eyes again sheilding her face with her pillow. 

     "But silly, that wouldn't be til 2." I joked as I took the pillow off her face

     "That's the point." she sat up and hugged her knees to her chest.

     "Des? What's wrong? I thought you and Ricky made up." I looked at her more carefully and could see she'd been crying.

    "I had a nightmare." She sighed. "Maria was stalking me, and then she set the house on fire and..." She took a deep breath "and we were both in the house, so was Kian and then a figure flew by and said "Watch out. This WILL happen." that's when I woke up so I don't know what happened to us." I hugged her.

    "It was just an nightmare, we wil be fine." I looked her in the eyes. "Now let's go shop!"

Destiny's POV:

     After telling Mollie about my dream I felt so much better. So I put on my cutest outfit (A/N on the side --->) ate breakfast, and then we were out the door.

~~~~~At The Mall~~~~~

Mollie was vlogging and we, were getting weird stares like we always do when we vlog in public. 

    "Hey guy's it me Mollie and I am at the mall with my darling sister Destiny." Mollie said pointing the camera at me.

     "Well hello everybody!" I said immitaing Tyler Oakly. We kept walking and talking and shopping. By an hour in I had already got two new skirts, one new shirt, and new phone case. I was having a great time until we went on the escalter. We were on the down escaltor, when I noticed out of the the corner of my eye someone staring at me from the up escalator. Maria. I started running down the esclator stairs and into the nearest restroom. I ran into a stall, shut the toilet seat lid, and sat down. I hugged my knees to my chest and tried not to cry. I sat there for a good five minutes until the door opened. I shrieked.

     "Destiny?" a worried voice asked. "Destiny? Which stall are you in?" I ran out of the stall, gave Mollie a huge hug and started sobbing. She stroked my hair. "She won't hurt you Destiny." Mollie said reassuringly. We broke our hug.

    "Can we just go home?" I asked.

    "Of course." She said, and we walked to the car.