Chapter 22- Surprise!

OMG ALMOST 800 READS! AHHHHH I AM SO HAPY! Can we get me to 1,000 after this chapter. Make sure you spread the word, and be active because only the same 2 people comment and I know more people are reading than 2 ;) 

**********************************************************************

Saturday, September 13, 11:45 am

Ricky's POV

      "That's him." Destiny whispered, grabbing my hand.

       Him? Wait? Him? As in Brian? Oh he's gonna get it! I got up really close to Brian, backing him up against the giant freezers. While, also, letting go of Destiny's hand, and clenching my fists.

      "So. Brian. Are you going to answer me or just stand there?" He looked horrified, but calm at the same time. 

      "Dude, chill, I  didn't know she had a boyfriend." He said trying to push past me. But I just shoved him back up against the freezer.

      "One, don't call me dude. And two what did you say to her?" I asked through my gritted teeth.

      "I just asked her to give us another chance, and that I was sorry. But then she started to cry so I guess it's her time of month, if ya know what I mean?" Brian said trying to be witty, but I wasn't amused.

      "You know what just shut up and get out of here." I said pushing him to the ground. Destiny gasped.

      "Ricky it's not worth it. Let's just check out and leave." She said grabbing my arm still in tears. I tried to rip my arm from her grasp, but I love her to much to make her angry with me.  I sighed and we walked to the check out line. I put my arm around her waist and whispered to her.

      "Shhhhh. Dessy. It's ok baby. You're safe with me." She looked up at me.

     "I love you." She said calming down now.

     "I love you." I said dragging out the you. I turned her to face me and lifted up her chin so her eyes met mine. "and that's a promise." She smiled.

~~~~~Back at Destiny's Parents House~~~~~

Destiny's POV

      When we got back to my parents house Tess and Scott were there. I ran up to them and gave them the biggest hugs. 

     "I've missed you guys." I smiled so much happier now.

     "Us too!" They said in unison, again

     "Is Mollie here?" I asked them.

     "Yeah. She and Kian are upstairs "making a video" but we all know they are kissing more than recording." Tess said and we all laughed. 

     "True, true." I laughed. "So guess who we encountered at the store?" I fake smiled.

     "Who?" Scott asked.

      "Brian." I told them clearly annoyed.

       "OH MY GOSH! Spill now!" Tess screamed dragging me to the couch and sitting me down. I told her the whole story and she high-fived Ricky. I laughed at her always cheery atitude toward things.

       "OOO we have something to tell you too! Right Tessers?" Scott asked.

        "Oh yeah right." Tess started. "We are moving to Cali!" She screamed.

       "AHHHHHHH!" I yelled as we held arms bouncing up and down. "Where too?" I was super excited now.

       "Pretty far away." Tess's face fell and so did mine. 

       "Awwwwwww. How far?" My happiness faded.

       "Five houses!" She said.

      "OH MY- Wait Ricky the O2L house was six from our old house. Right?" I  asked

      "Yup." He grinned because he knew what was coming next.

      "We are neighbors!" I yelled doing a happy dance.

       "What happened to your other house?" Scott questioned very very confused.

      "Well..." I started dragging out the 'L'. Then I told them the rest of the the story and they were shocked. "I told Connor I would face time him while we were away so I'm gonna go to my room." I told them, kissing Ricky's cheek, then walking upstairs. When I got to my room I grabbed my laptop and callled Connor. (D= Destiny C= Connor E= Emily)

C- Hey Des! What is up?

D- Hey Con! And nothing much. and also hi Emily haven't seen you in a long time. We need to hang out soon.

E- When you get back, mall?" 

D- Of Course!

C- ok so anything interesting happening in Brookeside Colorado?

D- Yeah actually I ran into my ex. OH and happy belated birthday! Sorry I couldnt call yesterday!

C- Thanks! And wow. so what happened

D- well I was just getting some frozen waffles when he saw me. Then he asked me to give us another shot, not knowing I had Ricky. Then I had this whole flash back moment of the day he broke my heart and I started to cry. But then Ricky came to my rescue and I don't think we will be hearing from Brian anytime soon.

C- O my gosh. What did Ricky do? 

D- Yell at him.

C- Ohhhh

     Connor, Emily and I talked for a little while longer until I heard a knock at the front door. I told them I had to go, shut my laptop and went downstairs. I saw Ricky, Kian, and Mollie all talking to no one else, but Sofia. Ugh. I am not in the mood for fangirl...

****************************************************************************

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I love you all but please be more active. Thanks and have a good night! Oh and Emily can you just comment what celeb you want to look like because the next chapter or the chapter after that I am gonna put a pic to show what Emily looks like! :) Thanks