Chapter 21- Bad Memories

OMG 600 READS! I am sooooooooo happy! I am also so happy because I got a notice by Jennxpenn and Charles Trippy!

**************************************************************

Saturday, September 13, 11:11 A.M.

Ricky's POV

     "Make a wish, it's 11:11." Destiny said to me as we were driving to the grocery store. 

I wish to hear my new song Ordinary on the radio, and to be with Des forever. I wished in my head. Oh yeah, my new song came out yesterday. I am so proud of it. I was number 22 on the ITunes charts today, but now I want to be on the radio. Just then, the song Do My Thang ended and the radio D.J. started talking. "And now for a fresh new hit, Ordinary, by a YouTuber, RICKY DILLON!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My wish it came true. My thoughts were interrupted by Destiny's scream.

     "O MY GOSH! RICKY! YOU ARE ON THE FREAKIN' RADIO!" She was smiling and bouncing in her seat as we both started singing, with the radio blared. 

Chillin’ on the West side playin my song
Got the Kia Soul with my cheap shades on
Gonna run right through the night
Jump off the gate, fall to the ground
It don’t matter still hittin’ this town
Oh it never felt so right

Tonight we’re running
Around the boulevard,
I couldn’t know I couldn’t ask for more

So sick and tired of staying up to see the break of dawn
Everybody’s takin’ shots ‘til they’re passed out on the lawn

Broken hearts and styrofoam and empty double cups
I guess I’m Ordinary
Cause I don’t give a what
I don’t give a what (x5)

Chillin’ on the sofa, with a tank top
Supercalifragilistic
Down to my socks
Let it go right to my head
TV screen, Mario Kart, everybody knows that I get a head start
And it’s never left unsaid

Tonight we’re running
Around the boulevard,
I couldn’t know i couldn’t ask for more

So sick and tired of staying up to see the break of dawn
Everybody’s takin’ shots ‘til they’re passed out on the lawn

Broken hearts and styrofoam and empty double cups
I guess I’m Ordinary
Cause I don’t give a what
I don’t give a what (x5)

(Instrumental)

So sick and tired of staying up to see the break of dawn
Everybody’s takin’ shots ‘til they’re passed out on the lawn

Broken hearts and styrofoam and empty double cups
I guess I’m Ordinary
Cause I don’t give a what
I don’t give a what (x2)

Broken hearts and styrofoam and empty double cups
I guess I’m Ordinary
Cause I don’t give a what
---

We finished the song so happy. I can't believe my song was actually on the radio. 

     "Ricky, I am so proud of you. Love you." Destiny leaned over and kissed my cheek.

     "Love you." I smiled back. Before we knew it we were at the store. 

     We got out and took hands as we walked in. 

     "I'll get the first half of the list, you get the second." I told Destiny.

     "KK." She smiled, gave me a small kiss, then walked away. 

Destiny's POV

     I was walking down the frozen food isle to grab some frozen waffles, when I saw someone I never wanted to see again, Brian. I quickly put my head down and opened the freezer so I could get out of there as soon as possible. It was too late.

     "Excuse me." Brian tapped me on the shoulder. "I am sorry to bother you, but you look a lot like my ex-" I cut him off.

     "Ya, Brian, it's me." I said annoyed.

      "Destiny!?" he picked me up and spun me around. Then, when he out me down he continued hugging me.

      "Don't touch me." I mumbled as I squirmed out of his grasp.

       "Des. Look I am sorry for what I did. It was so wrong of me. I loved you." He stared at me with his beautiful blue eyes. Destiny! Stop thinking like that. Yah Brian is attractive, but you have Ricky, and remember what he did to you.

Flashback

Ugh. Crappiest day ever. But at least I could go over the love of my life's apartment, Brian. We were high school sweethearts, and have been dating for four years. We are 20 now, and I think he is going to propose soon! I am so excited! I grabbed my penny board and rode to his apartment. I ran up the stairs to his room, excited to give him a hug, so I could feel better. I knocked on the door, no answer. I pulled out my spare key, and turned it in the door. As I opened the door, I saw the most horrifying thing. I started crying at the sight of my BEST friend, Nicole, making out with Brian. I heard rumors that he was cheating on me with her, but they both said it wasn't true, so I believed them. My mistake.

   End of Flashback

      "Hey baby don't cry." Brian said smiling at me.

      "Don't call me baby! I am not your baby! Nor will I EVER be!" I screamed in his face as I saw Ricky walking down the isle.

      "What's going on here?" Ricky asked glaring at Brian.

     "Hey Des, Isn't that the YouTuber you were OBSESSED with?" Brian laughed while I blushed and continued to cry.

      "Shut up, and tell me why you made my girlfriend cry." Ricky said harshly. Brian looked shocked and hurt.

      "That's him." I whispered, grabbing Ricky's hand.

*********************************************************************

BRIAN'S BACK! If you don't remember who Brian is, read the chapter titled "The Story"  The pic of Zac Efrom on the side is supposed to be Brian because Zac is GORGEOUS!

Instagram- @o2l_experience

Twitter- @erica_w1421

Youtube- ericasworld (only works if you look up craftstarbyerica)