Chapter 5- The Perfect Day

Hi Everyone! I havent updated in 4 days but now I am going to try to get back on sceduale. Also I'm Going to start writing the "date" above each chapter.

***************************************************************************************

Thursday, June 22

      I woke up the next morning, and put on a sweater over my PJs. I usually just wear a t-shirt and shorts to bed, so since my sweatshirt was long it covered my shorts. I then grabbed my glasses and stood up to go down stairs and have some breakfast. My foot kinda hurt, but I couldn't remember why. When I got downstairs, I poured myself a bowl of cereal and sat down at the table, where Mollie was already eating breakfast.

    "Moll, I had the best dream last night. We met Ricky and Kian at the beach and then went to the O2L house for dinner. It was so cool, too bad its not real though." I sighed and Mollie just stared at me like I was insane.

   "What?" I asked before I heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it." I told Mollie. I stood up and opened the door to see no other person but Ricky Dillon. My jaw dropped.

    "Sorry if it's too earl- Wait what's wrong Destiny?" Ricky asked. I looked at Mollie.

    "So last night-" She interrupted me with a nod "and he-" again she interrupted me nodding.

     "wow, well ummmm..... be right back." I ran upstairs and threw on a purple tank top, high waisted shorts, and a light purple beanie. Then I put my contacts in and, ran back down to the door.

     "Hi." I said out of breath.

      "You look cute." He told me. I smiled

      "Thanks." I said back. "So.... What's up." 

     "Oh ya." He face palmed. "I was going to go to get fro-yo after lunch with the guys and was wondering if you wanted to come?" Ricky asked.

     "Of course I want to come! By all the guys do you mean ALL the guys?" I asked stretching out all.

    "Ya Sam and Trevor will be there." He said.

     "Ok, just text me when your on your way to pick me up." I told Ricky.

     "Alright see you later." He kissed my cheek, I blushed. "Oh ya and don't forget about me anymore." He laughed as he walked away.  I glared at Mollie.

   "Uh oh..." she said before I started chasing her around the house screaming "YOU TOLD HIM!?" After about two minutes I tackled her and we both were then on the ground laughing. 

   "Ok I confess, I told him while you were changing." She laughed as she sat up. 

     "Meany." I pouted as I pushed her back down. Then I laughed and said "Sometimes I think we are two year old's." Mollie laughed as well and we sat up. I walked into my room, and made myself more presentable than I was at the moment. 

*fast forward to later that day*

    It was about 12:30 pm when I got a text from Ricky.

    RICKY <3

    HEY GURL WE JUST LEFT THE HOUSE BE THERE IN 3O SECONDS, RUN!!!!