Chapter 4- Penny Boarding

Right after dinner we all grabbed our boards and headed out side. I was so excited to show off some of my best tricks. I mean, I guess Ricky likes me, but does he LIKE me? The only way to find out was to spend more time with him. 

     We road up and down the street for about 15 minutes. Then while doing a pretty awesome trick, that I never mess up, I fell. Yeah, that's right. Worst part is I twisted my ankle which hurt, pretty bad. I was just lying on the ground cause I was too embarrassed to get up.

    "Destiny! You OK?" Ricky asked concerned.

     "I sure hope so." I said kind of sarcastically and laughed. I was glad he cared. Ricky laughed at my little joke and helped me up. It hurt to walk, but I was sure the pain would subside soon. 

    "Do you need me to take you home? I mean you probably still need to unpack anyway so I will stay and help." Ricky offered. He was such a gentleman.

     "That would actually be nice." I smiled. "And Moll be back by 11. K?" I said leaning on Ricky's shoulder. She nodded and Ricky and I started making our way back to my house.

    "You don't have to do this Ricky." I said as we were unpacking boxes in my room.

    "Ya but I WANT to." Ricky tells me. I turn to him and start laughing cause of the way he stressed the word want. 

    "Oh." I say back. He responds to me with his little "oh...oh...oh" thing he does and I start cracking up. 

    "OK girl." Ricky says snapping. "Now we need to make your bed." he said staring at the air mattress on my floor. "and gurl, I mean MAKE your bed." I laughed at that comment. For the next hour we assembled my bed. When we were done we both flopped down on it, looking at the ceiling, exhausted.

    "Hows your ankle Destiny?" Ricky asked sincerely.

    "It still hurts a little. I am gonna go grab some ice from the freezer downstairs. I'll be right back." I told him.

    "No, no, no, let me." He was such a gentleman. 

    "Well aren't you the sweetest." I said smiling. "Its in the freezer in the kitchen. There should be sandwhich baggies under the sink and you can fill that with ice cubes. Cause we don't have any ice packs."

    "One, I am the sweetest, don't go around thinking other wise. And two ok, I'll be back." Ricky stood up and ran downstairs. A minute later he came back up and sat on the edge of my bed. I sat up and put the ice on my ankle. 

   "Thanks." I smiled. The ice felt good. "Do you know the time?" I asked.

   "No problem and Ummm 10:45." he says taking his phone out.

   "K let me just text Mollie to remind her to be home soon." I told Ricky.

For the next 15 minutes we just talked. He is so funny. We scheduled our collab to be in his next video. It was Wednesday so he just posted. We stopped our amazing conversation when Mollie got home. I gave Ricky my number and told him to text me tomorrow and he said OK. When he left, Mollie asked me how my foot was, and we talked about our night. I turns out Kian already asked her to be his girlfriend so they are official. Though I hurt my ankle the night was amazing.

***********************************************************************************************************

I hope you guys enjoyed chapter 4!!!!!!!! I literally listened to The Dark Side on loop while writing this chapter! hhahahaha! Please get your friends to read :)