Chapter 10- Run

HI!

************************************************************

Sunday July 13 11:47 am

Destiny's POV:

I ran. I ran as fast as I could into the house. Then back out again, with my Penny Board in hand. I placed it down and rode to the beach as fast as I could. I could hear them running after me screaming my name. But what bothered me the most was, I couldn't hear Ricky's voice at all.

Once I got to the beach, I went to the peir and sat on the edge. Why do bad things always happen to good people. I thought as I let the tears stream down my face.

Ricky's POV:

I saw Destiny ride away. What have I done? Everyone ran after her except Mollie and Kian.

"YOU!" I heard Mollie scream. "GET OFF MY PROPERTY BEFORE I CALL THE COPS!" and with that Maria ran away. Then Mollie came over to me. I gulped. "AND YOU! YOU THINK DESTINY IS EVERGOING TO FORGIVE YOU?! SHE HAS TRUST ISSUES, YOU KNOW?! SHE THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT RICKY!" she slapped me across the face, and ran away. Then, Kian glarred at me and ran after her. Why am I so stupid? I honestly don't know why I did what I just did, and now Destiny hates me. And that's when I ran, right to the beach. I knew she would be there, because she loves it so much. I ran so fast I was there within one minute. I looked all over the beach when I noticed a group of 12 people sitting on the peir. And one face in particular made my heart shatter. Destiny was sitting there, her face red, her eyes swollen, and her head resting on Mollie's lap as she stroked her hair. Attempting to calm her down. I didn't know what to do so I texted Kian.

TO: KEEN DA BEAN

DUDE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. SHE LOOKS SO BROKEN.

FROM: KEEN DA BEAN

YOU REALLY HURT HER. AND BY SHE LOOKS SO BROKEN, DOES THAT MEAN YOU'RE HERE?

TO: KEEN DA BEAN

YA...

FROM: KEEN DA BEAN

WELL BE A MAN AND GET YOUR A** OVER HERE

And with that, I started walking. I had to be a man, Kian was right. Once I got to where they all where sitting I said,

"Destiny?"

"Go away." she sobbed.

"I can't." I told her. She sat up and stared directly into my eyes, but not a romantic stare, a death stare.

"WHY RICKY?! WHY CAN'T YOU GO AWAY?! BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE STILL IN LOVE WITH... MARISA.... OR WHATEVER HER NAME IS!" She yelled.

"Destiny I- I. You know what? I have no excuse for what I did and I don't expect you to forgive me for what I did but I just want to talk to you. Ok?" I practically whispered 'ok'.

"Fine." She sighed. Everyone looked at me. I cleared my throught, and they all got the sign and walked away, so I sat down. "Speak." she said cleary annoyed.

"Ok so about 7 months ago I met Maria, at vid-con. She was a fan, but she was different. I had met her because she won a contest to spend the day with us and we ended up exchanging numbers. I asked her out about a week later, and that's how we started dating. We had a good relationship for about a month, until a fan came up to me and hugged me. Maria beat this fan up sending her to the hospital. Maria had become to clingy after I found out she beat up two more fans and I was loosing my fans because of her so I broke up with her. For the next month she would stalk me and stuff but then we moved into the O2L house and I got a new number, but today, she found me. And I just realized why I kissed her." I looked into Destiny's eyes and grabbed her hands. "To protect you."

"Oh ok so you thought it would just be cool to kiss your ex to protect your girlfriend?" She questioned pulling her hands away.

"Yes. I didn't want you in the hospital again. Because last week, I was a mess. I just stared at the wall until the doctor finally said you were ok." I sighed and took her hands again. "Please forgive me Destiny. Don't leave me. I need you. And what I did today was stupid but" I started singing "Destiny your the one I want." I smiled. She gave me a hug and started to cry.

"Ricky?" She asked crying into my shoulder.

"Ya?" I said rubbing her back.

"Can I trust you?" She pulled away and looked at me.

"Of course. I pinky promise I'll never do anything so stupid ever again." I stuck out my pinky and so did she. Then she giggled. I wiped away her tears. "Can you tell me one thing Destiny?"

"I guess." she said

"What made you have trust issues?" I looked into her eyes and she burst out crying again. "I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"It's ok I'll tell you. So...

********************************************************************

Cliffhanger! ok I need some feed back readers :) so if you are wondering why there is a picture of Troian Bellisario on the side, that is because that's who I picture Destiny as. So ya. If you don't know what song I was reffering to by "Destiny your the one I want" I was reffering to the song Chloe by Emblem3.

I accept suggestions, not hate :)