Chapter 3- Dinner

Mollie and I road our Penny Boards down the street. All I could do was think about what would happen. Would Ricky like me? Would he hate me? Would he think I am just another fangirl? I was so nervous, but I kept boarding down the street or so I thought. I saw Mollie's hand waving in my face. 

     "Earth to Destiny!" Mollie said.

    "What?" I blinked.

     "You kinda spaced." Mollie told me.

     "Oh... Um... Sorry." I stammered as I started to ride down the street.

      We finally arrived at the house and we heard yelling and laughing inside. I heard Ricky and Kian trying to calm everyone down. 

     "Guys shut up! The girls will be here soon! Don't embarrass us! OK?" Ricky screams. 

    "Yeah what Ricky said." Kian agreed.

     "Why didn't you get me a pretty girl?" Jc teased.

     "Ya why?" Connor whined then laughed.

      "Just behave." Ricky demanded.

     I looked at Mollie and laughed. Then I knocked on the door. Ricky opened the door, and smiled. 

     "Hi Destiny." He blushed. 

     "Hi Ricky." I blushed back

     "I see you brought your penny boards?" Kian interrupted. "Maybe we can all board later?"

     "That would be great." Mollie said smiling. Kian stuck out his hand and Mollie took it. He pulled her inside and asked if she wanted a tour. Then Ricky did the same for me. 

     "WOW! I gasped. "The house is so much bigger in real life."

     "Thanks?" Ricky laughed. I blushed. "Connor? Will you start dinner? And Jc set the table. Kian and I are going to show our guests around." Ricky asked in a serious tone. 

     "Yes Mom." Connor and Jc laughed in unison. 

Then Ricky took my hand once more and started to show me around. He showed me all the guys rooms. He also showed me their kitchen, living room and even the "Harry Potter" room.

     "So what's for dinner?" I asked.

     "Not saying," Ricky smirked. "Its a surprise."

    Soon after that we heard Connor call "Dinner!!!!" I walked downstairs hand in hand with Ricky to see mine and Mollie's favorite dinner on the table... CHIPOTLE! I looked at the Ricky and laughed.

    "You met me today and you already know me so well." Ricky smiled after I said that. 

    Dinner was amazing. We all just laughed and talked. I was so happy. It was the best night ever. This was going to be the start of something great.