Chapter 19- Make up or Break up?

OMG OVER 450! FREAKING OUT! LUV YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

******************************************************************

Sunday, July 20, 8:57 am

Destiny's POV

The second we pulled into the driveway I ran into the house to find Ricky. I had to explain.

"RIcky!" I screamed. "Ricky where are you!" I screamed again.

"In my room." He replied. I rushed in there as fast as hi could to see him editing his new main channel video. "Hey Des! Why you back so early?" He smiled.

"Ricky I can explain. You see we were sitting in Starbucks and then this group of girls came up to us and started bombarding us with questions. So then Connor yelled "RUN" and grabbed my hand. And thats why Donnor is trending. I am really sor-" He cut my me off by standing up and kissing my.

"I wansn't mad, I was just wondering." He laughed as he stared deep into my eyes.

"Oh. You weren't? Then what made you so uptight an hour ago?" I asked.

"Sit down." He said sitting on the edge of his bed and patting the spot next to it. He leaned in and hugged me. "I was just worried." He sighed.

"About what?" I asked.

"It's Maria. I know her and she would do anything to break out of jail and hurt you. Now I am having a hard time letting you leave my side." He sighed again.

"Oh Ricky." I smiled. "That is so sweet." I pecked his lips.

"It was?" He said confused.

"Yes it was. You cared about me before yourself and that makes you my hero." I smiled again. Something about this boy makes me smile constenly. He's like a contagious diease that will make good instead of bad.

"Guess what?" He said changing the subject.

"What?" I said grabbing his hands.

"Our month-iversary is in two days. TWO!" He told me. "And guess where we are going?" He asked really excited.

"Hmmm. The beach???" I replied sarcasticlly.

"How'd you guess?" He said back sarcasticlly, booping my nose. I started laughing.

"Well, I got to go film this weeks video." I told Ricky.

"You really are a procrastinator. If your a procrastinator and you know it clap your hands." He sang to me.

"Ehhh. I'll clap later." I shrugged with a dead serious face, and walked out of the room.

"Oh no you won't." He said jumping up and chasing after me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and trapped me. Then he grabbed both my hands and clapped then together.

"That was still later." I said turning around to face him sticking my tounge out.

"Oh go make your video." He pouted, letting me go, defeated. Before I ran away I gave him a small kiss. Then, it was off to making my video.

~~~~~Two Days Later~~~~~

Tuesday, July 22, 11:15 am

Ricky's POV

Destiny and I were leaving for our date soon and I was so excited. I had everything planned out. It was going to be just like the night I asked her out. I picnic on the beach with grilled cheese, sparkling apple juice, and Oreos. (Because that's the kind of five year olds we are)

Destiny and I had just left when Don't Say Goodnight came on the radio. No, not my version! Do you think that is my song? Well it isn't. It was the Hot Chelle Rae version. But like I was saying... We sang along. Loud.

Come on don't say goodnight
With the stars in the sky
Let's wait 'til tomorrow paints the sun across the night
I see love in your eyes
And if you see it in mine
Let's wait 'til tomorrow
Don't say good, say good
Please don't say goodnight

Check cashed and I'm ready for the weekend
Blow it all makin' memories with my friends
Two girls on my lap super packed in
It's alright it's alright
Plug the iPod in put on A$AP
Hella loud tryna rap
"You can't rap!"
In her work uniform but she's still bad
It's alright it's alright

Take a deep breath and don't be shy
Don't you worry about tomorrow 'cause tomorrow ain't tonight just
Kick back let the universe align

Come on don't say goodnight
With the stars in the sky
Let's wait 'til tomorrow paints the sun across the night
I see love in your eyes
And if you see it in mine
Let's wait 'til tomorrow
Don't say good, say good
Please don't say goodnight

Super drunk still sayin' that we're just buzzed
Last call everybody's gettin' paired up
Makin' out at the bar call it young love
It's alright it's alright
Let's find a bonfire or we can start one
Throw your middle fingers up to a new sun
'Cause we ain't sober and the party's never over singin'
It's alright it's alright
Take a deep breath and don't be shy
Don't you worry about tomorrow 'cause tomorrow ain't tonight just
Kick back let the universe align

Come on don't say goodnight
With the stars in the sky
Let's wait 'til tomorrow paints the sun across the night
I see love in your eyes
And if you see it in mine
Let's wait 'til tomorrow
Don't say good, say good
Please don't say goodnight

I feel like we could do almost anything
Got my ride and a sweet little maryjane in those skinny jeans
By my side she gets me high
And I didn't expect this night to go so well

Come on don't say goodnight
With the stars in the sky
Let's wait 'til tomorrow paints the sun across the night
I see love in your eyes
And if you see it in mine
Let's wait 'til tomorrow
Don't say good, say good
Please don't say goodnight As we sang the last note I had just pulled into the parking lot of the beach.

"Ready?" I asked taking her hand.

"Ready she replied as we walked onto the beach."

After about half hour of eating and laughing Destiny rested her head on my shoulder. Then, I had an idea.

"Tag your it." I laughed pushing her into the sand while running away. I looked back and saw her running as fast as she could to catch up with me so I stopped, put my foot out, and tripped her. But before she could fall I caught her. "I'm glad I cought you." I said in a manly voice moving my eyebrows. She laughed and I stood her up. We both walked back to the picnic blanket and I decided I need to say something. "Destiny?" I asked she looked at me. "I dont know if this is to soon but I think I love you Destiny Brogan." She smiled

"I think I love you too Ricky Dillon." She replied without hestitation. I was so glad.

"So you think it's normal to say I love you after one month of dating?" I asked.

"No." She said and I looked at her. "But we're not normal." She smirked and I leaned in and kissed her.

"That's why I love you." I said before I kissed her again.

******************************

So it's currently 10:30 pm and my mom got mad at me for being in my computer so late so I finished the chapter then posted it. Now I am in my phone typing the authors note so sorry for mistakes. Two of my best friends just got wattpads! Go check out there stories. Leah (who is Mollie in here) just made an account called fanfictionpolice and the fan fiction is called My YouTube life. Then also my friend Sierra made one. Her account is siabia and her story is called A Connor Franta Fan Fiction because she couldn't think of a name. Just like my other best friend Sara, who's story is now called My Brother is Famous. Btw I am in all of the stories I just mentioned so ya GOODNIGHT!