Chapter 13- The Fire

Why hello! How has your day been so far? Omg I am so excited cause tonight I am dressing up like my idol for this thing! My idol is Elsa BTW. This Chapter's gonna be intense. Also Check out my best friend new fan fiction! Her account name is saraad143 and the story is called A Connor Franta Fan FIction. She couldn't come up with a name. LOL.

**************************************************************

Recap... (A/N I just sneezed... LOL)

My phone beeped again. I looked at the notification.

@mariababe - @thatdestinygirl watch out

Just then...

~~~~~

Monday, July 14 9:04 pm

Destiny's POV

Just then I started crying (A/N lol I got you didn't I? You thought it would be all dramatic and stuff, but naw) I now knew my nightmare was going to come true. I fell to my knees, and put my head down. I knew she was going to hurt me. I felt someone pick me up, I opened my eyes and saw Ricky's face. He set me down the couch.

"Destiny what's wrong?" Ricky asked. I handed him my phone and once he read it he got a confused look on his face so I told him about the dream, and the mall. "She can't hurt you. I won't let her." Ricky told me and kissed my forehead.

"I think I am just gonna go home." I said and got up to leave, but Ricky grabbed my arm.

"Hold on." he stuck his hand out for me to give him my phone, so I did. Then, he set 911 as speed dial 1 and him as speed dial 2. Just in case. Then he gave me a small kiss and I left.

~~~~~Next Day~~~~~

Tuesday, July 15, 10:13 am

I woke up to the sound of Kian and Mollie talking. Uh. Oh. Just like my dream. I knew something was happening soon, so I took all my money, camera's, and my favorite clothes and shoved it into a bag. That way I wouldn't loose too many valuable iteams. I walked into Mollie's room, and told her to do the same. She told me I was crazy, but her lose, seriously.

Now, it was just a waiting game. I sat on my laptop watching music video's until I heard the fire alarm go off.

"TOLD YOU!" I screamed at Mollie. I imediately ran downstairs to see where the fire was and saw it was right in the living room, so we couldnt get down the stairs. Great. I ran back upstairs, and called speed dial one. I talked to the operator like any normal 911 call and hung up.

"Mollie!" I screamed. I couldn't see because of the smoke. I got on my hands and knees and crawled to her room. I saw her crawling around too.

Mollie's POV:

"TOLD YOU!" Destiny screamed.

"Ummmmm." Kian looked at me and I explained to him what was going on. "Ohhh." he said. We started looking out all windows to find a safe escape, but we couldn't find one. "s*** Moll, what should we do?"

"I don't know!" I sobbed. I heard Destiny call my name and started crawling around looking for her. I saw her and she looked at me. There was fire rising up the stairs.

"Get in my room Destiny." I told her. She crawled in and we shut the door. I crawled over to the window and opened it. "We have to jump."

"I agree." Kian said. The two of them cam over to the window and Kian was about to jump first so he could catch us, but we were startled by the fact that three boys were standing under the window holding a matress. We looked at Destiny.

"What? I called Ricky." she shrugged and we all jumped out the window, landing safely. But it wasn't over... Yet

********************

I like cliffhangers ;)