|Final Project|

Stacjia
I've been up for the past couple of nights working on my health project. This was worth seventy five percent of my final grade. I couldn't afford to mess up my perfect GPA for this project. Being a nerd everyone expected me to do my best in every class. That wasn't the case for Mr. Powers class he was the hardest teacher I ever had. Not mention he was fine as hell. He was twenty four years old fresh out of college.  He was tall, caramel skinned tone with a jaw line that would make you melt.  I always had a crush on him since the first day he started working at Legal Studies.

It was now one o'clock in the morning and I still wasn't finished. It was due first period and he wasn't giving no extensions. I'll figure something out when I wake up for school. I have to accept the fact I'll be spending my summer taking his class again which I wouldn't mind due to the fact he was fine piece of ass!

----------

"Before I start today's lesson, everyone send up your reports" Mr. Powers said. I almost threw up right then.

'Please don't check the pile until after class'. I said in my mind hoping my face didn't give me away. I slowly lowered my head an looked over and seen his Gucci loafers. Damn!

"Yes Mr Powers" I asked even though I knew what he wanted. My top wasn't buttoned up to my neck so he was staring at my cleavage. I sat upright to give him a better view while I played with my hair. I couldn't believe I was actually doing this right now.

"See me after class" he said tapping the papers on my desk. I felt my area get moist from his sweet smelling Gucci cologne. If I had to sleep with a teacher it would be him. His deep sensual voice drove me crazy. I didn't pay attention at all to what he was saying. My mind was focused on what was going to happen after class.

The bell rung twenty minutes later and I started packing up my things slowly. Once everyone was gone he went over and locked the door. My heart was racing now as he motioned for me to come over.

"Explain to me why you haven't turned in your project? You do realize how much of your final grade its worth, right"

"Yes Mr Powers I just need a couple more days to finished. I was swamp with my others projects and I completely forgot about yours"

"Is that so Miss Adams? You know I don't give any extensions for my assignments" he said undressing me with his eyes. He placed me on top of table hovering over me. He slid his hand under my skirt and pulled down my panties.

"Um Mr. Powers this isn't the time or pl---" he cut me off when I felt his warm tongue against my clit. I forgot what the hell I was saying after that. His tongue moved on a circular motion around my pearl. He started licking and sucking on my labia causing me moan uncontrollably. I moved my pelvis around in the same motion his tongue was going. I needed a little more before I reached my peak. Then I felt two fingers insert me pumping in and out rapidly. He was sucking on clit as he was finger fucking me. I felt a tightness in my stomach and before I knew it my juices were flowing. Mr. Powers licked me clean and came up and started tongue kissing.

I unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out through the opening of his boxers. My mouth started to water as I was looking at how big it was. He smirked down at me and opened my legs wider. He took his time entering me and my body started to tense up. At first he was real gentle while stroking me then he started ramming himself in me. I was trying not to scream but he was hitting my spot. I digged my nails into his back as he was pumping in and out me. He lift both my legs on top of his broad shoulders to go deeper inside of me.  I felt that sensation once again building up inside me. After I came he was still going until he started making the I'm about to nut face .

"Cum in my mouth" he pulled out of me and I got on my knees. After he nutted I kept sucking on the tip of his dick. He grabbed the back of my head and started fucking my face. I started gagging but I didn't stop. He nutted again and I swallowed it all. He looked down at me and said "A job well done, don't worry about the project. I'm giving you an A for the semester".

------------

Don't forget to vote & comment

Dedicated to @princemsft16