|Love Hurts|III

I've been living apart from Keith for the last seven months now. It's not a day that goes by when I'm not looking over my shoulders. In the back of my mind Keith is always getting closer to finding me so I have to move again. I know it may sound stupid but I'm tired of running and not being able to enjoy my freedom.

Luke and I still keep in touch personally if it wasn't for him helping me I don't know where I would be right now. Most likely still getting my ass whooped but also getting dicked down. Keith is a bi polar bastard but he knew how to lay the pipe. Speaking of pipes I need mines unclog for multiple reasons.
**
As I'm walking through the supermarket I can't help but feel someone is following me. I knew this day would come but I was hoping it didn't. I kept on shopping until I had everything on my list. I made my way to the self checkout line and began ringing up my groceries. Once I was done I sped walked to my car and drove out the parking lot. After about five blocks I realize a black car was tailing me.  My adernaline started rushing as I cut corners and took alleyways to get away from the car.  I reached in my purse and pulled out my gun.

After ten minutes of reckless driving I pulled over to see what the person next move would be. The car slowed down as it rode passed me. I took the safety off the gun and prepare myself for the worst. My hands was shaking because I haven't held a gun since the day I purchased it. Before I knew it the car sped back around the corner and this time someone got out. When I looked it was Luke rushing over to me knocking on the window.

"Luke you scared me half to death, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Keith and Elijah are on the way here. I went to your place and packed up some things but you have to leave now!  Keith put an GPS tracker on my phone and car so they could be here in minutes.  Its best if you don't reach out to me for awhile until things dies down" he said before kissing my forehead and jumping back in the car.

I sped off down the street with no sense of direction at all. Luke was the only person I truly trusted and kept me sane. The thought of not speaking to him is unbearable. How long do I have to live on the run? Why can't Keith just face the facts that I no longer want to be with him? So many questions filled my mind but I had no answers for them. 
**

Short update until I think of some new ideas..