|Stalked|II

Faith

I've been sitting in this hot smelly garage for the past hundred years. I'm slowly losing my mind in here. I'm still trying to figure out how I get snatched from my bed with a house full of people. It's way to early for me to be up and not fed. Like kidnappers are so rude nowadays. I could use a drop of water or something to quench my thirst.

It seem like another thousand years have passed by when I heard a car approaching outside. I wanted to scream help but that would defeat the purpose because the garage door was now opening. I seen a tall figure step from within the shadows.

"Hello jolly green giant care to explain why I'm in here. Most importantly why your inconsiderate ass couldn't leave me a snack or drop of water"

"So your main issue is not that I kidnapped you but why I didn't feed you. You are a very strange young lady" he responded back. He had his face covered and a oversized sweatsuit.

"Pretty much but can we speed this along I have other obligations to uphold"

He walked over and uncuff me from the chair and slid some money in my pocket. He covered my eyes with an blindfold and directed me outside. I heard the car down open and he helped me inside before telling someone to take her where she needs to go.

"Have a good day sweetheart, I'll be seeing you again real soon" he said as he slammed the car door causing me to jump a little. I snatched the blindfold off but it was to late to see anything. I told the guy to drive to the nearest Popeye's cause a sister was hungry. I looked in my pocket and pulled out five crisp one hundred dollar bills. Well damn I hope he kidnapped my ass again. I'm bout to pay my phone bill and get my hair redone.

"Thanks Mister crazy man!" I said out loud while looking out the window. I can't wait to tell Y/N about this she might actually have an heart attack!
***
"Okay so you was kidnapped, released without any bruises plus you got five hundred dollars. That's not making any type of sense. I'm just glad your alive boo" Y/N said.

"Now that I think about it, don't you find it strange I get kidnapped the same day we we're supposed to confront your stalker" I said finally putting things together.

"That would explain why he wasn't at the park but what good would it do to kidnapped you" Y/N said confused.

"I don't know but I need to go home and kick some ass. I'm trying to figure out how someone got in the house walked up the stairs and dragged me out the house"

"Yeah girl you go handle your business now. I call you before I head out tonight"

"Okay girl!"

"Don't get yourself kidnapped on the way home now"

"Girl bye I'm hoping I do" I said busting out laughing.
****