|Snatched|

Olivia
  Have you ever woke up with this eerie feeling that your whole life is about to change. Well considering what I do for a living I should be use to the feeling. I checked the time and realized I was running late for work. Four hours has passed and I only made one hundred dollars; this isn't good. I looked to my left and seen a black Jaguar pulling up to my corner

"Oh yes this man has money" I thought.

He rolled down his window and damn he was fine, I might actually enjoy doing him. Well I guess you figured out what I do for a living i'm a prostitute. I'm not proud of it but its fast money fuck an 9 to 5.

  "Going my way" He said. "I am now" I responded. I got in the car and he drove off without saying another word. He handed me a blindfold and told me to put it on. After that he didn't say anything else I was hoping he didn't turn out to be crazy. The car finally stopped and he ordered me to get out the car. He was whispering something under his breath but I couldn't make out what he was saying. Next thing I was thrown into a wall and I instantly led out a scream. The pain was so intensifying and I said "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU".

"Oh nothing sweetheart did I hurt you because that's exactly what I wanted to do" he said.

His voice sounded so familiar like I heard it before. Okay Its official I'm going to die tonight, God is punishing me for the life I chosed to live. I guess this was the eerie feeling I was having all day. He grabbed my arm and said

"Play nice and I might go easy on you".

I simply nodded my head and removed my blindfold and I couldn't believe my eyes..... The person standing in front of me was Keith MOTHERFUCKING Powers!!!!! THIS CAN'T BE LIFE RIGHT NOW!

Keith

If you could see the look on her face when she realized I was Keith Powers it was priceless. I just smirked and
said

"Yes sweetheart I'm Mr. Powers in the flesh and I'm about to ruin your life well not really ruin it; just change it. I mean just think about it you get to spend hours maybe even days with me, do you know how many women dream about spending days with me hell five minutes with me for that matter. I stared down at my latest victim she was cute but she was a prostitute they always easy to capture, but really they're no fun they've been through so much it ruins the element of surprise. I decided to tie her up and blind fold her again until I figure out what I wanna do to her. Whatever I do I plan on having some fun with this one.

I listened to this hoe beg an plead for me to spare her life. I just laughed and sat on the couch blowing smoke in the air while sipping on some Hennessy.

"PLEASE LET ME GO I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!!! JUST PLEASE LET ME GO" She said.  

Hmm I cocked my head to the side and said "WHATEVER I WANT"! I put my blunt and drink down and picked my new victim up putting her over my shoulder.

"What ever I want will see about that".

                              ****

Should I continue this yes or no?
Don't forget to vote & comment 😘
600+ READS in three days 👍👍