|He Belong To Me|II

I walked in the house to that sweet  perfume Y/N always wearing. I took off my sneakers and locked the door behind me. I followed the trail of rose petals and whipped cream to the bathroom. I opened the door to see Y/N sitting on the sink in a lace camisole.

I felt my dick getting harder with ever step I took towards her. I stood in front of her slapping her thunder thighs firmly. I pulled off my jeans and shirt throwing them across the room. I opened her legs while pulling her to the edge of the sink. She automatically arched her back throwing her head back as I attacked her neck with kisses and bite marks.

"Damnit Keith..... stop teasing me I need you in...me NOW!!!"

"How bad you want me ma'"

"Real BAD!"

She wrapped her legs around me pulling me closer to her. She tugged on my boxers finally revealing my hard erected dick. She looked down at it biting and licking her lips. I looked at her smiling because I knew she wanted some of daddy dick.

She spread her legs opened waiting for me to fill her up with my love. I needed to get her opened some more. I pushed her back against the wall starting from her lips down to her pearl. I began planted kisses all over her body causing her to moan uncontrollably. Her moans was music to my ears. I began French kissing her other set of lips.

"Hmmmmm fuck.... Keith---- Yasss Gwaddd dadddy...just like that..  don't stop daddy!"

As soon as she said 'Daddy' that was my cue. I came up for air kissing her lips slowly giving her the chance to taste herself. Without warning I rammed myself inside of her.

"Ahhhhh" she screamed out. I sped up my pace causing her head banging against the wall. I opened her legs wider slamming harder inside her. Her legs started shaking with ever thrust. I picked her up from the sink bringing her to the wall. I felt her cumming on my dick but I wasn't stopping now. I know I was giving her them long deep strokes because her mouth was open but no sound was coming out. I had that ass speechless right now.

Sweat was pouring from both our bodies. Her arms wrapped around my neck while she sucked on my neck. I was slapping and grabbing all that ass she drags around. I slipped on my shirt so both of us ended up on the floor. She positioned herself on top of me. Bouncing and rotating her hips in a clockwise motion. Her breathing was getting uneven as she took me whole inside her. She slapped me and started choking me. I flipped her ass over hitting it from the back. I pulled her head back kissing her roughly as I blew her back out.

I bit her on the shoulder while pulling her hair. I bent down and started putting bit marks on her ass. I rammed myself back inside her going in nice and slow. My body started tensing up and I knew it was that time. I pulled out and released myself on her ass. I spelled my name on her ass then I smacked it hard causing her to giggle. I stood up slowly and she stayed in that position for about five minutes. I guess you can say I put it down she's going to fall in love!❤
****
#SmilezNation