|Your Not Safe|II

Keith

I never seen someone murdered in front of me before. I knew that's what Smilez job was mainly about but damn she was so heartless.  I could understand why she had to kill everyone but the fact that it had to happen was my problem. It is weird that I was turned on by my baby shooting that big ol gun.

I needed to get away from her but I can't help the feeling shes in danger. She dedicated her life to protect me and I left her standing there. I want to call her but my pride won't let me.
****

"Good job today out there, you guys had each other backs and that is the main reasons for these drills" my boss said

Drills you mean to tell me I lost the most important person in my life to a damn test run. I wanted to jump over this table and strangling him. My heart hasn't returned to it's proper location since I heard the gunshots. I can only think about Keith at this moment.  I would never be able to kiss or feel his warm embrace anymore. Keith actually kept me sane throughout this whole ordeal. I would never love another man like I loved him.  Why couldn't he just left with me to start a new life?  I have enough money saved up to keep us off the grid for years to come.

"I wonder what Keith is doing right now".
****