|PornStar|

I jumped up out my sleep to realize I overslept damn now I'm going to be late. I ran into the bathroom to take a quick shower so I can be on my way. I let the hot water hit my body to wash away the chocolate syrup, honey and whipped cream. I'll explained later why I was covered in that.

After my shower I dried off in the bathroom before slipping on my silk robe. I sat on the edge of the bed and place lotion all over my body. As I rubbed in the lotion I tried to picture what I wanted to wear today. I walked over to my dresser letting my silk robe hit the floor. I put on my secret deodorant while spraying on my pure seduction scented perfume. I pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and a white sheered blouse.

I took my flexi rods out and let my 22 inches Brazilian hair hit my back. I ran my fingers through my curls to make them look more fuller. I don't wear makeup unless I'm on set. I just put some Shea butter on my face and lip gloss on my lips. I did a double take in the mirror before grabbing my clutch and car keys.

I had the day off so I was going to chill with Passion my bestie from the sandbox. She's the only one who know what my real occupation is and she didn't judge me. I enjoy what I do but some times I wondered what life would be like if I wasn't in the business. Passion always telling me to settled down and find myself a good man. I know eventually I'll look for Mr. Right but not now.

As I'm driving to her to house my phone started ringing. I looked over and it was my boss calling

"Wassup Joey"

"Hey I need you to come in tonight. I know it's your day off but I need you to do me this favor."

I sat at the red light thinking and decided to do it. Joey doesn't ask for much so when he do it must really be important.

"Okay what time you need me there for"

"Come for seven o'clock so I can have you out by eight thirty the latest."

"See you then"

I pulled up into the parking lot of Passion building. I got out and walked inside the building. I was waiting for the elevator when I turned around and he caught my attention. I stood about six feet tall with caramel smooth skin. I could tell he took good care of his face since he didn't have any blemishes or acne. He started walking my way and I was praying the elevator would hurry up and come.

"So what's your name gorgeous" he asked flashing his pearly whites at me. I'm a sucker for a man who have amazing teeth. I know he asked me a question but I was stuck on stupid. I had my phone in my hand and he took it from me. I think he stored his number in it and placed it back in my hand. He walked off in the opposite direction. I finally snapped out of it and the elevator doors finally opened. I stepped inside and pressed her floor.
***

Passion

"Hey girl took your ass long enough to get here" I said.

"My bad I was distracted by some light skinned dude with freckles. I mean he was gorgeous with his smooth skin self. I wonder what he uses to keep his face so clear.. or maybe its makeup. Please God don't let it be makeup like for real" Smilez said.

"How about you come up for air and slow down. So I'm guessing you met that dude from upstairs. Everybody is losing their minds over him for what reason I don't know. I haven't seen him talking to anyone in this building yet. So he might be available or just not into sleeping with girls where he lay his head at."

"That is very smart of him but I need you to dig deeper into him. I know you and the security lady keep up with everything and everyone in the building" she said.

"So are you trying to say I gossip too much"

"Not at all but you do entertain that lady a little too much"

"Yeah I know but it's pretty boring around him being by myself. I use to have a social life until my best friend started working long hours six days a week."

"Please don't start about my job right now. I wished I could spend more time with you then work but I have no choice right now. I'm still on probation for another two months."

"Yeah okay well at least you have tonight off. I was thinking we hit up club Onyx and have some drinks"

I studied her face and noticed she wasn't smiling anymore. Oh great even on her day off she has to work. I've been trying to grasp the concept of her occupation but I can't shake the fact of what she do. I'm not judging her but I wished she didn't work there.

"Oh let me guess you got called in again. Smilez I'm telling you this job is going to be the death of you. When do you get to be a normal person and actually sleep more than eight hours?"

"Passion not again with this you know how important my job is to me. I enjoy directing porn's..

"Don't forget starring in them also Smilez"

"I'm a Director not a---"

"Porn Star...yes I said it your a Porn Star. Smilez when was the last time you was behind the camera"

Dead silence in the air as I waited for answer from her. I hate making her feel this way but they are using her and she fails to realize it.

"Smilez I'm waiting"

"Four months okay damn.... Are you happy now? I really don't have time for this I need to get ready for my shoot tonight" she said as she stormed out the door.  I know I went to far but I want her to get out this crazy business. I just hope one day she realize her true potential and do better with her talents....

****

Vote && Comment...✌✌✌

Passion played by xx_PLOVE_xx