|Rookie Cop|Final😥

Keith

It's been three weeks since Y/N was forced to leave her house. Luckily in her line of business she have a couple of places off the grid. We been communicating through trap phones since the my boss is up my ass. I've been keeping up the front like Y/N would eventually return home even though she not.

"Hey Keith" Y/N said.

It was so good to hear her voice, if only I could see her things would be so much better.

"What's going on Stranger"

"Don't start that Keith you know I rather be up under you but it's best we keep our distance"

"Yeah I know but why I have a funny feeling I'm not going to see you again"

"Keith that's why I'm calling you, it's best that I move on. You deserve someone who you can actually walk down the road with and take on dates. You have so much love to give but I don't want you to waste it on me"

"I'm not understanding where at this is coming from Y/N. Where are you I'm on my way now" I said starting up the car.

"It's best that you don't know where I'm heading. Look I gotta go.. Goodbye Keith"Y/N said hanging up the phone quickly.

I just sat there feeling confused, hurt but most importantly betrayed. My phone started ringing interrupting my thoughts

"Yeah"

"We need assistance on 34 Park Plaza eight officers have been shot"

"I'm on my way"

I had to push Y/N out my head and be of assistance to my fellow officers.
**
Meanwhile on the other side of town....

Y/N just got off the phone with Keith and she couldn't contain her tears. She knew it was for the best but deep down she was craving his touch. She wanted to feel his lips upon hers just once more.

A loud bang came from downstairs Y/N jumped up to see eight squad cars outside. This was day she had been dreading for some time now. She grabbed her desert eagle with the silencer on it. After today things would get worse before any good come from it.

Y/N murdered eight police officers before anyone would realize where the shots we're coming from. She knew Keith would be on the scene soon and she wasn't prepared for that. She was actually waiting on his boss to arrived but he never did. Y/N knew she didn't have much time before more backup showed up.

Y/N made her way through her neighbors backyards. If this safe house was hit then she knew the other ones was too. Y/N wanted to call Keith to hear his voice one more time but that wouldn't be wise. She knew once she collected all her money it was time flee the country.

However she still wanted Keith by her side but she didn't want to ruin his career.
**
As I pulled up the scene was unbearable to handle so many of our brothers were gunned down. I just wanted to know what kind of monster would do this. I pulled out my gun as I slowly entered the premises to see men and women laid out on the floor. Some had guns still in their hands as other had bricks. I seen the safe was open so whoever was here left in a hurry.

After securing the place we locked off the block so no one could leave or come in until the investigation was over. Y/N popped inside my head as I was searching upstairs. There was an envelope addressed to "Bend that ass over". I immediately knew who it was from and started laughing as I read it.

Hey, if your reading this I'm either on the run or I'm dead. I never thought I would care this much to even inform you of my whereabouts. Listen carefully inside the safe behind the picture on the wall you would find everything you need to find me... Passports, money a couple of nudes you could jerk off to. There is also a book that has detail information on your boss who's my connect... Take him down before he take you out!

Love,
Y/N

I couldn't believe what I was reading but that would explain a lot of things. He was trying to get Y/N out the way so the heat wouldn't come back on him. I wonder why he would put an 'Rookie Cop' on this assignment. Maybe he was just using me for collateral damage.

I turned the paper over to see more writing

If your still reading this letter than turn around and kiss your girl.

I turned around to see Y/N standing there with a big koolaid smile on. She jumped into my arms squeezing the life out of me while placing sweet kisses on my forehead.

"How the hell did you get in here?" I asked. "Do you think we have time for a quickie" I also added.

"Im not dealing with your freaky ass right now. Boy I know ways in and out this house without being seen. How you think I got out before. Look we don't have much time are you coming with me or not?" She asked with pleading eyes.

"I can't lose you again so let's get out here" I replied grabbing the stuff out the safe and following Y/N out the house.

"A Rookie Cop and A Notorious Drug Dealer who would have imagine this happening" Y/N said grabbing my hand as we headed into a dark cellar.
****

The End of Rookie Cop Series.. 👍👍