|That Boy|V

It was finally official Keith and I were together. I couldn't wait to get to school and show off my new clothes. I feel like a little kid after Easter Sunday ready to wear my new Jordan's. I was so eager to show everybody that I'm slowly breaking out of my shell.

After I finished getting dressed Keith text me saying he was on his way. I grabbed a sunny d out the fridge and a pop tart. I had my bag packed since last night so I was good to go. I locked the house up and walked to the curb to wait for Keith. I seen him pulling up five minutes later in his Honda Accord. He got out and gave me a kiss and a hug. He smelled so good I just inhale his scent for a moment. I pulled away and he started laughing while he opened up the door for me.

"Keith what's so funny"

"You... I peeped you sniffling on a brother"

"Well next time come funky and we wouldn't have this problem" I said as a playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"That's never going to happen...I'm not a funky nigga babe"

"Yeah that's good to know can't be dealing with a nigga smelling like raw onions all the time"

He just laughed and started up the car. As we were driving he told me Algee needed a ride. So we pulled up to Algee house and waiting for him to come out.

"Yo Algee where you at mayne...we out here waiting on you"

Two minutes later we see Algee and Bri walking out hand and hand. She looked a little to giggly for me. She had a certain glow to her these last few days. I decided to wait until the boys wasn't around to ask her.

"Y/N you looking good girl" Algee said and Bri gave him a look. Algee put his hand on her lap I guess to calm her down.

"I'm just playing but Y/N where you get that top from" Bri asked me

"Forever 21 girl 9.99.. you know I'm all about the bargains".

"Word me too maybe we can hit up the mall this weekend"

"Yeah sure I'm always down for shopping"

"Well that all depends if I didn't make plans for us already" Keith said with some authority in his voice.

"Watch that tone Keith you act like Y/N your girl or something" Bri said while getting out the car.

"Well Actual----

Keith cut me off and said

"Actually we made it officially last night"

Bri grabbed my arm and we did our happy dance. I forgot the boys was still there but it didn't matter.

"Omg I'm so happy for you..Does Tiffany know"

"No I was going to tell you guys together"

"So you mean to tell me I know something that she don't know. Oh this is to good right now. We need to find her so I can hold it over her head" Bri said as we walked in the building.

We seen Tiffany by her locker so we ran over to her. Tiffany turned to us smiling before Bri could say anything.

"I'm so happy for one you rocking the outfit I picked out for you and two you finally got together with Keith".

"How the hell did you find out" Bri and I said simultaneously. Then we looked at each other and mouthed 'Yazz'. We started busting out laughing because Yazz couldn't keep a secret to save his life. They always say women run their mouth to much but so do men. I grabbed my school books out the locker and turned around to see Tamika. She was smiling in Keith and Algee face. Everyone knew Tamika was the biggest slut to ever hit this school. I wasn't going to say anything I wanted to see how Keith handled it.

Keith said something to her and she screwed up her face. I thought to myself good job baby. He walked over and kissed me on the lips and grabbed my hand. We walked off to our first class but heard

"Bitch you better not touch my man"

That sounded just like Bri I turned around and seen Tamika trying to grab his dick. I'm standing there trying to figure out why he didn't walk away from her. I swear she is such a attention whore sometimes. I seen two girls walk up and stood off to the side.

"Come on babe nothing is happening Bri is grabbing her books"

"No wait a minute I'm watching those girls on the side where Bri is standing. Tamika has something up her sleeves so I'm not going anywhere"

Keith was about to say something when Bri dropped her books and charged at her. I watched as they fought until Tamika got Bri down on the floor. Bri would be the one wearing heels fighting somebody. It didn't matter though Bri was giving her the business. Punch after punch then Bri kneed her in the twat. I was rolling but I stopped when one of the girls grabbed Bri hair. I threw my books at Keith and ran over there and tackled her to the floor. I grabbed a hand full of her hair slamming her head repeatedly into the ground. The other girl tried to kick me but out of nowhere Tiffany just 'Sharkeisha' that ho. She went head first into the lockers. I didn't realize the bell had rung and the hallway was full of people.

The guys tried pulling us off the girls but it was no use. See this is what happens when you get us started. I know everyone was surprise to see me fight but don't let the shy girl act fool you. I was getting tired I could go for a damn burger right now. Keith grabbed me again but with more force. Once I stopped hitting her she got a couple of slaps as I was getting off her. I wanted to snatch her again but Keith slammed me in the locker. I wanted to punch him in the face too but I just sat there.

The principal came out and I already knew it was off with our heads. I seen Tiffany and Bri being hauled off by security. I was next being hauled off beside Tamika ratchet ass. When we got in the office Tamika looked at me and said

"Don't worry this ain't over and your man dick would be in my mouth soon"

I wanted to snatched her ass bald but someone already beat me to it. The principal came out and said

" Five days suspension for all of you".

We all rolled our eyes and groaned because I knew my mother was going to kill me......
****