|Kidnapped|IV

Rebecca

After Stephanie called herself telling me off I went back to the drawing board. I know everyone thinks i'm deranged or whatever its all an act. I know Keith couldn't have gotten to far so its time to go back out looking for him. See what they didn't know his car was on empty so the farthest he got was to the corner. Once the car stopped from the lack of gas I rigged it to release a knock out gas. Once he's knocked out I'm bringing him back in here and he'll never escape again. I need to keep Stephanie away for awhile so she can't help him this time.

I walked outside hoping to find Keith passed out in his car but he wasn't. I had to do a double check to make sure I wasn't bugging. He was really gone and I didn't know how that was possible. I thought Stephanie gave him the keys to his car but she gave her car keys. I can't believe this trick outsmarted me. I guess she would have to pay as well I don't care if she's my cousin. Its off with both of their heads....

Keith

It felt so good to be out of that death chamber. After Stephanie threw me her keys I drove off and didn't look back. I started to worry about her being alone with Rebecca crazy ass. I circled back around the block and seen Stephanie walking out the house.. Perfect timing.

"Stephanie baybee get in"

"Thank God you came back, I just realized I gave you my car keys"

"Yeah I figure you knew she did something to my car. I can't believe you are actually related to her. I let her big booty fool me thinking she was sane"

"Didn't they tell you don't trust a big butt with a smile"

"Yea yea but a fat ass can have a nigga paying bills forsho"

"True just like a nigga with good dick and credit"

"Word"

"Well Keith where are you off to now since you are free" she asked.

"First off where ever you going"

"I have no clue to where I'm actually going. I need to leave get as far away from Texas though"

"I hear you on that one, how about you come stay with me. I have a house in Atlanta"

"That's really sweet of you Keith but I don't want to put you out"

"I'm not taking no for an answer"

"So basically you asking me didn't have any relevance " she said laughing.

"Pretty much, I have to repay you some how. If it wasn't for you I would still be trapped in the basement with the Queen of Doomed"

"I guess you right because she wasn't going to let you go"

"It would have been cool if I was getting a little something on the side you know. Evidently I would have needed more than cheese and crackers to survive"

"Word you already negative seventy pounds" she said while busting out laughing.

"I may be skinny but damn shawty negative seventy pounds. I guess that's why it was so easy to kidnapped me"