|PornStar|III

Passion

As I'm waiting for our food to get ready I felt eyes on me. I turned around and seen a girl looking in my direction a little to hard. The only thing I know is she better chill before she catch theses hands. You know its a disease that anyone can catch the only cure is to keep your eyes and opinions to your self. Then I heard his voice...

"Don't worry about her she just mad I'm not giving her the time of day. "

"Oh I figured it had to be something became she didn't want to catch it"

"catch what"

"theses hands" I said and he busted out laughing. I guess he thought it was a joke but I was dead serious.

"Order 76 is now ready for pick up at window 3"

"Well that's me I'll see you around I guess" I said as I walked over to the window. I grabbed the bags and headed out the restaurant to my car. Before I could get inside my car I heard him scream out

"Hey I didn't catch your name"

I placed the bags in my passenger seat and responded

"That's because I didn't throw it but any who I'm Passion and you are"

"Woody, so can I get your number so I can set up a date or something"

I just gave him that look like really dude. I'm always so hard on dudes since my friend been through so much. We both been single for about three years now.

"I guess we can set something up but no funny business".

I put my number in his phone and he called me. "Well damn that was quick".

"I just had to make sure it was the right number."

"Smart boy but I'm not into playing games if I didn't want you to have my number I wouldn't have gave it to you. I need to get back to my friend so I'll talk to you later Woody".

"Yes you will my pretty"

"Yeah that was lame but kinda cute" I said as I pulled out the parking lot. He was cute but I'm not looking for anything serious right now. I have to make sure my girl Smilez is straight before I flaunt some random dude in her face.

***

"So was he cute, does he have a friend? Do he have all his teeth in his mouth? Are they white or yellow?? Straight or crooked?? I need answers and details like now. We need to go shopping to get you an outfit for your date. You guys are going on a date right??" Smilez rambled on...

"Smilez please breath and chew your food before you choke"

"Sorry girl I'm just happy you finally gave someone your number. I hope he isn't a damn jackass like Curtis or Terrence. Well when he suppose to be calling you".

"I don't know Smilez but don't get your hopes up. I'm just playing it by ear you know I'm not rushing into anything but to answer your question he is fine girl"

"Yassssss!! I'm not getting my hopes up you are an amazing person and you deserve the best. I try to give you all the things you need but I'm missing one important part" she said looking down at her private part. I just busted out laughing I swear this girl is a fool. I don't know what I'll do without her around.