|Bro Loving|

Taisha

"Keith why you sitting so far away from me?" I asked.

"Now you know damn well your brother don't play that shit. It's a big risk just being here without the other guys"

"See you worry about the wrong thing sometimes. Woody ass is not even here we got about twenty minutes until he comes"

"Oh really that should be enough time for round one" he said.  Now he know damn that's just enough time for foreplay looks like we skipping that today.

"So stop wasting and come get up in these guts"

"Yes Ma'am!" He said smirking as he grabbed me by the neck and starting kissing me. My hands went start to his dick which was so hard he could chop a tree down. 

"Fuck"I moaned out as he rubbed my clit in a circular motion. He stuck his finger inside of me causing me to arch my back.

He pulled me into my room forgetting to lock the door behind us. He pushed me against the wall and stood in front of me. He looked down into my eyes and lick his lips in a slow motion. If I wasn't wet before I know it's a tsunami happening now.

Keith

  I wrapped my arms around her waist kissing her softly yet passionate. My hands made its way to her plump ass; giving it a squeeze. Before I knew it clothes was flying across the room. I picked her up placing her against the wall kissing on her neck. As she moan I rubbed my dick up and down her wet pussy. She was soaking just from me kissing her. Imagine how wet its going to be when I'm pounding her insides out.

   I placed her on top of the dresser spreading her legs open. Starting from her neck and making my way to her throbbing clit. My tongue started swirling around and slurping up her juices. She arched her back as I pulled her hips closer to the edge. My tongue started moving up and down her lips. I blew into her opening before sticking two fingers inside.

   "Ahhh fuck" she screamed out grabbing the back of my head. As I was going in and out my tongue never stop sucking on her clit. Her legs started shaking and she damn near choked me to death with her thighs. I tapped her legs so she could release me from her grip. After cumming in my mouth she slowly let my neck go. She was out of breath but she rubbed her clit rapidly in front me. That shit was turning me on even more.

   I slid on the condom and spread her quivering legs around my waist. I entered her slowly was gazing into her eyes. Her eyes was filled of lust and passion.

  "Faster baby! Stop fucking teasing me" she moaned out. I pulled her to the edge of the dresser and place her legs on my shoulders. I pounded my enlarged member inside her causing her moans to increase. Slapping her thighs, ass, sucking on her nipples sent her into a frenzy. I felt my climax coming soon but I tried to hold for as long as I could.

  My strokes slowed down and her legs started shaking faster then before.

I flipped her over and started hitting it from the back.  I was going extra slow hitting her G-spot.

"Fuck Keithhh! I'm almost th--"

She was cut off my Woody walking into the room carrying some Popeye's.

"Hey Taisha you in here, girl I got your food"he said before looking over an seeing me bending his sister ass over the dresser.

"What the fuck!?!? "He said dropping the food.

"It's not what it looks like Woody" she said slowly putting her leg down. I still didn't put out yet. So all the moving she was doing just made my dick even harder.

"Fuck girl you gotta stay still" I said slapping her ass. 

"Yo my nigga really, you going to keep on fucking her while I'm standing here"

"I mean can we at least get our nuts off before you kill us"

"Quick you got three minutes" he said before slamming the door.

"Good now where was I?" I said before continuing my slow strokes which cause her to cum hard on my dick. She fell to floor laughing as she gather her clothes.

"I can't believe you keep stroking as he was still standing there"

"Savage life at its best"
****

Taisha played by Original_Taisha 😍😍