|How It All Started|Part 3

Samantha

So Keith and I been on a few dates for the past three weeks. I can honestly say I'm enjoying his company. I was in Panda Express waiting on slow ass Tiffany like always when some girl approached me. I looked up from my phone to see her standing directly in front of me. Growing up my momma always told me to stand my ground an never let someone come at you sitting down. She said plant them feet on the ground an prepare yourself for whatever happens next.

"I don't mean any harm but are you Sam"

"Samantha is my name only my friends call me Sam. Who are you?"

"My name is not your concern at the moment but did Keith tell you he had a girlfriend" she said with sass in her voice. Good thing I'm standing up cause this is about to catch these hands and maybe some feet as well.

"Look here I learned one thing in life never approach the girl until you checked your man first. Keith never inform me of this alleged girlfriend you speak of"

"Well I'm coming to you as a woman telling you to stay away from my man"

"Ah so your the delusional girl who think she is still of importance in Keith life. Honey if he cared anything about you he wouldn't be talking to the next. So before you get yourself hurt go check your 'man'".

She placed her clutch down an looked me up and down sizing me up. She got the right one!

"Yo bestie do we have a problem" Tiffany said pushing me aside jumping in the girl face. Tiffany was so close to her I'm pretty sure she could tell us what she had for breakfast.

"Do we?" I simply said. I could have snap baby girl in half by myself but my bestie have to be involved some how. I can't leave this girl out of anything.

"Not at all, we will meet again" she said slowly backing up.

"Bitch if you don't get the fuck on I'm going to hit you with the left-right"

I never seen someone run out a place so fast before.

"That's my best friend! You better fuck it up!" I said as Tiff started twerking.

"AYEEE!"

I almost forgot we was in public but oh well who going to stop us.

"You care to tell me what that was all about. You know I got warrants bitch"

"Look here I had the bitch right where I wanted her. I wasn't going to fight her over some dude I'm not fucking"

"Yet!" Tiffany said chiming in.

"Do you think I should tell Keith about this or no"

"It's up to you boo just know I got cho back to wheels fall off"

"That's why you my bitch"
****

Should Samantha tell Keith about it or what??