|Crime of Passion|(Teaser)

Keith

I've been enjoying my retirement for the past ten years. I didn't realize how time consuming work really was. I was an detective in the Special Victims Unit. There I handle cases from sexual assault to child abuse. Every case that came my way I gave it top priority especially my very last case I worked.
**
One night we received a disturbing phone call saying eight bodies we're found spread out in Brooklyn. In the back of my mind I figured it was eight different shootings or stabbings that took place. Unfortunately I was wrong these women were sexually assaulted, stabbed, strangled and their breast were chopped out.

To say this was over kill was an understatement. No one should ever have to hear their child was murder but to explain how it happen would be unbearable. It took almost eighteen hours to bag every body and send them of to the morgue. Sleep was something I didn't get for about five months. Back in the day we didn't have surveillance cameras everywhere so we depended on eyewitness testimony.

That brings me to why I'm stepping out of retirement. The killings have started back up again this time it's teenage girls that he/she is murdering. Ten years we never figured out if it was a woman or a man behind the murders. Everyone was leaning towards a man but I always had my doubts about it. The cuts on the body was to meticulous for a man to have done it. Most woman play close attention to details and once they have something perfected; game over. My main concern is why after ten years have they resurfaced? What has happened to spike their interest in killing again?  These questions flooded my thoughts as I drove back to my old precinct..
***
Should I Continue This...