|Nightlife|

Amina Marie

     I just finished dropping my son off at my sister house. My mother wouldn't watch him even if I paid her. She still upset at the fact I had a baby at a young age. Now I stuck raising him all by myself due to my baby father being a deadbeat.  The struggle is real on this side of town but I'm making it somehow.

When I step out on the stage I'm on a different planet. My real mission is to do whatever I need to make this money. The DJ started playing 'Seems like you ready' by R. Kelly.  I always lose my mind to this song. Actually I conceived my son to this song;  so it had special memory for me.

I swung around the pole in a slow sensual motion as the song played.  I slowly climb too the top of the pole popping my ass in the air. The money was flowing in the air. I had my eye on one particular man who threw a whole stack on the stage. I held on tight to the pole spreading my legs in the air as I slid down the pole.  I did a backflip an ending up in a split in front of Mr. Money bags himself.

We made eye contact and I kept on with my routine. The song changed to back that ass up by Juvenile. I twerk my thick ass up and down the stage. Bending over and popping my pussy on the headstand.

My set was finally over and I collected my money but I never took my eyes off that guy.  I went backstage to freshen up for my private dance session.
***
I walked into the room an seen the same guy from earlier. This guy was so fuckable it wasn't funny. I know that wasn't part of the dance but he could have gotten it right there.

"Hey sugar what's your name" I said as I twirled around for him. I want him to get a glimpse of this body.

"Keith, and yours"

"Amina Marie"

"Exotic I like"

"You think my name is exotic that's a first"

"Well I think you are a very beautiful girl and I wanted to get to know you better"

"Oh really" I said as I slowly grind my hips on top of him. I already knew the game with the men that come in here.  I'm just here to create an fantasy and once the song is over that's it. 

"Well Keith it was a pleasure to meet you"

"Wait a minute" he said grabbing my arm softly. I turned around and he stood up in front of me. He pulled me close an whisper something in my ear. My knees instantly got weak from him touching me. Damn this boy was trying to have me commit some sins in here.

"I'm sorry I have to go"

"But why, what so important that you can't stay with me"

"My son!" I said and watched his expression change. "Exactly what I thought,  I have to go now"

I'm a mother first an nothing or no one would come in between that.  I went back to the dressing room to change and head home for a nap. 

As I was walking out the club I seen Keith posting up against his car.

"Amina can we talk"

"What is it now Keith? "

"You ran out before I could say it doesn't matter of you have an son or not. I'm trying to get to know you better"

"Strip clubs is not a place where I look to find men."

"I understand that but you can't front we have an special connection"

"Maybe" I replied twirling my hair with my finger"

"Don't act shy now,  give me your phone so I can give you my number. I want you to call me in the morning;  okay"

"Okay after I drop my son off I will call you,  maybe we could do breakfast"

"Sounds good to me"

This could be the start of something new an it feels so right!
****

Dedicated to ItssMariee 😘
1

k reads in five days!  I'm too geek right now! 😍😘🤗