|Dont Lie To Me Keith|

Shanicee

I'm laying in bed relaxing before it was time to get up for work. Keith's phone was going off non stop, driving me nuts. I keep telling him to put his phone on vibrate or silent at bedtime. I mean he do need some type of sleep right.

"Babe can you check and see who's texting me" Keith yelled from the bathroom.

I snatched the phone off the night stand and saw a number without a name. Now this wouldn't have been a problem until I read the messages.

'Keith you were amazing last night, can't wait to see what you do tonight'

'I need you now!'

'Stop ignoring my text I have some important news that can change our relationship'

"Oh hell fucking no". I tossed the phone to the side and jumped up. I was ready for war and some one was going to pay

"Keith Tyree Powers why do you have some bitch texting you saying ' 'I need you now!' and 'Keith you were amazing last night, can't wait to see what you do tonight'. Don't give me that stupid look I have the proof right here"

"Right where Shanicee" he said smirking at me. This wasn't the time right now. I was so fed up I left the damn phone on the bed.

"Your not cute Tyree!" I said while I went back to get his phone. "Here" I said as I tossed it at his chest. He gave me that look like trick you better chill out.

"Babe this is my--"

"Shut up Keith I don't want to hear the lies come out your mouth. You really think its cute to play with people emotions. Does that hoe know you have a girlfriend?"

"She's not a hoe Shanicee. If you let me explain I could tell you that's my--"

"Don't hush me up boy, you defending for this trick now. See you got the game all fucked up now"

He snatched my arm and pushed me against the wall. Tears were already falling down my face I was beyond pissed off.

"I'm going to talk and your going to listen without interrupting me" I nodded my head and let him continue. "That's Kaylan new number I didn't I have time to save it. If you don't believe me read through the previous messages. I love you to much to even think about cheating. Plus your crazy ass would burn the bitch up and laughed."

"That's right and don't you forget it"

"What am I going to do with you, huh?"

"Well for starters I've been a bad girl and I deserve to be punished" I was already running behind time for work so a couple if back shots would be cool. He bent me over the sink slapping my ass real hard.

"I got your face down and your ass up!"

"Well make it quick Tyree, I have work in thirty minutes" I said laughing.

He pushed my head further down and placed my left leg on the sink. He rammed himself inside me going deeper with each pump. He gripped my hips tighter as his speed increased. From slapping my ass to pulling my head back giving me sloppy kisses. I could no longer take it anymore. I tried to move closer to the sink only to be pulled back.

"The more you run the deeper I'm going to go. So stay ya ass still and take this dick"

He grabbed my neck and pushed it in the sink and started pumping harder than before. I wished he would cum already before I can't walk to work. He slowed down and started grinding slow in between my legs hitting my G- spot. From my moans to his grunts this bathroom sounded like a porn scene but I wasn't faking it.

We both climaxed but I laid on top of the sink for about ten minutes. He slapped my ass then got in the shower. I think its best to call out of work today....

Dedicated to my boo XOXOShanicee 😘