|Quickie|I

Keith

"Keith please baby I have to go. I need to meet up with Shanicee & China" Tiffany said trying not to moan.

"You can be with your girls anytime..you with me now end of discussion" I said smirking while sucking on her right nipple.

I slid my hand down to pussy and started rubbing on her clit. She was already super wet but she love when I rub on it. Without notice I rammed my dick inside her pounded away like I just came home from a twenty year bid. You never had sex until you had I miss you sex it's been four months since I felt the tightness of her walls around my dick. I felt my nut coming but I started counting till the sensation went away.

Her moans were music to my ears and her nails was digging into my back. I went deeper and deeper till she could breath anymore. I felt her body tensed up which means she was about to orgasm. I flipped us over and watched her ride me like a porn star. I threw my head back and gripped on to her hips as I bodies moved in sync together. She started bouncing up and down faster than before. She started choking me as she brought her lips closer to mines without touching. We both climax at the same time I watched as her body kept shaking uncontrollable. See when you fucking with a young nigga this is what you look forward to.

I wrapped my arm around her waist as she panted slowly on my chest. Who needs a gym when I work that body out like I'm Billy Blanks....
****