|Save Me|

Ominscent

After Y/N left Keith had an uneasy feeling about the events that was going to follow. He already knew Chris was going to trip about her coming in late. Y/N always tried to paint a picture that her life at home was wonderful but Keith wasn't stupid.

Keith followed her close enough to her house before stopping to get something to eat. He kept his phone close by just in case she needed him. Y/N was the most important person in his life minus his family. Even she knew Keith would shut it down where ever or how ever if need be.

After indulging in his favorite meal Keith received an phone call from Y/N. He could barely understand her but he knew she needed his assistance. Keith knew if Y/N called this was something serious. Keith sped off to her house ready for what ever.
----

The door was left open from when Y/N tried to escape. Keith drove up on the grass and hopped out running up the stairs. He kicked Chris in the face causing him to fall backwards. Y/N lied unconscious as Keith went to work on Chris. Keith didn't waste anytime beating Chris face to a bloody mess. You could tell he been waiting to get his hands on him for awhile.

Y/N slowly started waking up as she wiped the blood from under her nose. She dragged her body against the wall to help her get up. She watched as Keith commence to whooping Chris ass. Sirens filled the block as Keith jumped up and grabbed Y/N and headed to his car. He managed to speed off before the cops arrived.

****

"How did you get here so quickly" she asked looking over at Keith as he drove back to his house.

"Long story short I had a feeling you was going to need. In all honestly I hoped you didn't need me but I couldn't take that chance" he answered still focused on the road.

"So basically you followed me... Well I'm glad you did! Keith I think you may have saved my life!" She said smiling a little even though her jaw was swollen. She didn't want to go to the hospital to be judge again. She already knew the nurses would have a field day with this situation.

Y/N never understood why people couldn't remain professional when they needed to be. We all knew Y/N was stupid for not pressing charges against Chris from the beginning. She knew the abuse would never stop but like many abuse victims she thought she could change him. After this ordeal Y/N learned her lesson and now wants to educate women in similar situations.

****

I know it was corny but this was saved in my library for the last week. I'm working on new imagines now. I just hope my creative juices start flowing soon.

#SmilezNation