|Seduced By You|II

Keith

This next shift is seriously going to be the death of me.  We got about thirteen new inmates and they already working my nerves especially inmate Hill. Her smart ass mouth is going to land her in the hole before the week is out.  From my understanding this is her first time in prison but she better get a grip real quick.

Officer Alsina loves breaking in the new girls in ways I won't go into details about now. I was making my rounds when I passed by inmate Hill cell. She didn't have an cellmate yet but she would eventually. I notice she was laying there with uniform beside her. Let's just say baby girl was thick in all the right and wrong places. I have never seen a newbie sleep completely naked in jail before.

I banged my baton on the bars to wake her up but she was out for the count. I motioned for Officer Alsina to open her cell for me. I'm not going to lie I stared a little bit before violently shaking her. She jumped up covering her breast before putting her clothes back on.

"Word of advice don't sleep naked you might wake up with a hard object inside you. My first and only warning" I said before leaving out the cell. She nodded her head and went back to sleep. I didn't want to scare her but this place ain't no joke. Women prisoners are more violent then men.

"Yo what happened down there, you good" officer Alsina asked.

"Oh yeah everything is all good. Looks like tonight is going to be an easy one" I said hoping he would change the subject. If I told his perverted ass what happened he would run down there hoping a butt crack was exposed.

"I see you trying to change the subject but I'll find out eventually Powers"

"Okay if you say so. I'm going to take an nap before morning count starts" I said before resting my head on the table.
***

"All new inmates will be meeting with their counselors after breakfast. Breakfast is only thirty minutes long for each unit. If you need to make any phone calls your counselor will help you with the paperwork. Okay inmates bathrooms are open please go wash your funky asses" Officer Alsina said.

I already knew I was going to hate even though who could catch the business real quick. My ass only had eyes for Officer Powers anyways. I wish we could meet in a closet and he bend me over the moldy sink and blow my back out. I'm just saying I could clean the sink or I could bring a sheet to cover it up. Officer Powers look like he haven't caught the throat in mouth and I'm here to lend him mines. Don't judge me because I know you are thinking the same thing.

My thoughts was interrupted when this bitch bump me on the line.

"Sis I know damn well you seen my big ass standing here. I'm hungry just like you so wait your turn baby deebo" I said looking this bitch up and down she got the right one. The bigger they are the harder they fall.

"Oh youngblood got some heart but you outnumbered sweet cakes" she said and five other bitches surrounded me. I just watch as the guards watched all this shit go down. Fuck it jump me now but I will catch them hoes one by one.

I went to swing on the biggest girl when Officer Powers snatched me up dragging me out the cafeteria.  Thank God for him cause I would gotten my ass whooped back there.

"Already getting into trouble I see. Here I can't finish my breakfast so eat this so you won't starve. Trust me its better than what they serving you in there" he said with a smirk on his face.

He never lied I bust that Bacon, egg and cheese down. He handed me an orange juice to drink. I just sat there trying to figure out why he was being so nice to me but I'll wait until the food is gone to ask.
***