|Temptation Island|II

I wanna know his name, feel his touch that would send my body into a frenzy! 

****  

As the rain fell my legs began to quiver. This was nothing new for me around this time anyways. I laid out on my bed and tried to get myself together. I really don't understand why I get so horny when it rains. My sister told me it was perfectly normal and a lot of couple enjoyed having sex when it rains.

   The rain made me horny and depressed at the same time. For one I didn't have anyone to enjoy sex with. I even brought a sex toy but after awhile plastic doesn't fulfill me.

  I looked over and seen the time and I had to get ready to head out. It was exactly nine o'clock which means I have thirty minutes to get everything together. He usually shows up at the restaurant by ten o'clock. I guess you can say I have his schedule memorized.
-------

   It was eleven thirty and he still didn't show up. This wasnt like him since he kept a certain schedule. From my understanding he was all about being consistent. I was getting ready to leave when he walked in with friends. His smile was bright enough to light an entire room. I sat back in my seat and ordered another glass of Chardonnay.