|Birthday Sex|

Tonight is the night and I'm ready to explore all my sexual desires. I feel like souls need to be snatched
-------

As I prepared myself mentally for tonight's event. I heard the door open and I knew Keith was finally here. I looked in the mirror one more time before walking out to see Keith standing there; looking extra delicious.

"Well damn you waste no time do you" I said walking over to him rubbing his abs.

Keith literally knocked me over and started kissing and rubbing me up and down. He pushed me against the wall and I wrapped one leg around his waist and used the other one for balance. He grabbed my ass causing me to let out a moan. We was battling for each others tongues. I grabbed his now erect penis and started jerking it slowly through his pants.  He lift my other leg around his waist and made our way to the couch. 

I pushed him back and now we are on the couch. I stood in front of him taking of my clothes slowly. Keith was eye raping me and I was loving it. I pulled off his pants and boxers and went to work.

I started sucking on the head while jerking him off. I guess I was doing something right because he was groaning while he pushed my head down further. After licking the shaft I took him whole in my mouth. I felt his erect penis literally down my throat. I kind of gagged a little since its been a long time since I had dick in my mouth. After five more minutes my jaw went numb but he nutted right on time. As he was nutting I kept on sucking on the head. I knew that drove him crazy because his legs started shaking and his toes curled up.

He pulled me on top of him kissing and licking my bottom lip.  He placed the condom on and I slowly took him inside of me.  He guided my hips in the direction he wanted me to go until I took over.  I went from bouncing up and down to rotating my hips in a circular motion. 

He lifted my legs around his waist as he rammed his dick inside me. He started pumping faster and faster and I was screaming

"God Help Me"

"Oh fuck Keith, right there Zaddy"

"What's my name" he said while pulling my hair

"Keith don't know your middle or last name--"

He bent me over and rammed himself back in me. I tried to find something to grip but it was no use. I just decided to take it and continue moaning his name.. Hell I was even moaning my own name.

"Now what's my name" he said pulling my hair again and slapping my ass..

He flipped us back over and I was in control riding him once again. I started speeding up my pace because I felt my climax coming sooner than later. Keith gripped onto my ass while he was sucking on my nipples. I was seriously losing my mind and we both climaxed together. 

"Well I'm hungry you want to order some room service"

"Yes please and thank you. Tonight can't get any better good food and good dick. I'm winning".
----

A little birthday sex for Zaddy birthdayy!!