|Escaped Convict Meet Crazy|II

"Oh I'm so glad your awake, how was your nap!" She asked standing over with a butcher knife in her hands. Maybe I should have took my ass to another house because shorty is crazy. My arms and feet were in restraints so it was no use in trying to get loose.

"Okay can you bring back the girl I met earlier the one who isn't carrying an butcher knife"

"Keith are you sure because she had a desert eagle with a scope. I mean I could go see if she's available"

"For one why are you referring to yourself in third person. For two why am I tied to this wooden table I'm pretty sure I have about right splinters down my back" I said looking directly into her beady eyes.

"Oh Keith your so adorable I just want to put you in my pocket. Any who if I decide to let you live.. I mean if you want to live you will follow these simple rules... FUCK ME LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.. WELL ACTUALLY IT DOES! "

"Girl I've been locked up for ten years I'm about to demolished that thang! So are you going to free me so I can rip you a new hole" I said preparing myself to go ankles deep in her pussy.

"First let me try something"

I watched her trace my body with the knife and stop once she got to what the ladies called Anaconda..

"Keith can I just cut it a little bit" she asked with bugged eyes.

"Bitch don't be fucking stupid" was all I could have said at the moment. If my hands wasn't tied I would have strangle that bitch with my dick.

"Okay fine your no fun" she said looking sad. Is this girl for real she wanted me to fuck her with half a penis ..I mean I still would have tried but that's not the point.  I'm pretty sure she didn't get enough hugs as a child.

"Keith baby I loosen your straps are you ready" she said. I look down to realize I was free from crazy Sue. Now I could give her this magic stick or I could kill her...
****

What should he do??  Let me know in the comments below!  Her life is in your hands 😨👀😂😭