|That Boy|

It was a cool summer's night when Micaiah and I was coming home from the store. It had to be around nine o'clock because the park lights was still on. That's when I saw him playing basketball with some boys from my school. I could tell he wasn't from around here because he had a strong accent. Micaiah decided she wanted to go and interrupt the guys game. I couldn't leave her hanging so I walked over and stole the ball and started running out the park.

"Aye Y/N bring your crazy ass back over here" Algee Yelled.

"You have to catch me first chocolate drop" I yelled back.

I don't know why I did that knowing Algee is star quarterback for our school. I really thought I had a chance until he tackled my ass to the ground.

"Ouch" I screamed while pushing Algee bony ass off me.

"Y/N come meet our boy from Sacramento".

My heart was pounding fast as we walked over to meet his friend. I don't know why i'm so nervous but my knees felt like they could give out at any second.

"Yo Keith this is Y/N and her best friend Micaiah" Algee said.

"Wassup Shawty" Keith said while looking me up and down.

I wanted to open my mouth and say something but nothing came out. I looked around and everyone was staring at me so I ran out the park. I'm always running away when I get nervous I should have joined the track team. Micaiah was right behind me she grabbed my arm causing me to slow down.

"Look here Flo Jo what was that about back there".

"I don't know I wanted to say something but I felt like throwing up. I mean I was cool until he opened his mouth and I heard his voice. Micaiah I just met this boy and he making me feel some type of way".

"Well he might think your ass is a little a slow from the way you ran out the park. Algee and Woody was cracking up but Keith was just standing there. I wanted to say something but I had to come check on you".

"Well lets just hope everyone forgets about this by Monday".

"Please you know damn well Algee and Woody don't forget nothing".

"Damnit man"

I laughed because it was truth now I'm not looking forward to Monday. I walked Micaiah home and chilled with her until eleven then I left. When I got home my brother was up watching Family guy in the living room. I didn't feel like talking so I just went straight to my room. I have one day to get my mind right before school on Monday. I just can't shake the feeling something is going to happen between us.........
***

It was Monday morning I had to get ready for school. I really was dreading this day because I know Woody and Algee is going to bugged the hell out of me. I did my morning routine and went downstairs to my brother Omarion cooking. This is truly a shock to me because he never cooks unless he wants something.

"Omarion what the hell do you want. Every time I find you in the kitchen you always up to no good".

"Okay so I'm busted I need a big favor though. I need you to hook me up with Dani".

"Every time I hook you up with someone you break their heart. You always end up with another girl and I lose a friend. So the answer is HELL NO! Thanks for breakfast though" .