|That Boy|VII

Tiffany

I pulled up in front of Bri house to see her holding Y/N. Y/N was in a fetal position rocking back and forth not talking.

"She been like this since she got here an hour ago" Bri said in a concern tone.

"Y/N is everything okay sweetie. Did something happen to Omari?? (She shook her head no) Did something bad happened between you and Keith??"

She finally looked up with glossy eyes and nodded yes. I can't believe this they had a better relationship than both of us. They always talking about their problems instead of holding it in like I do.

"So Y/N what happened exactly" Bri asked.

"Well Keith wanted me to meet his mom but I dismissed the idea. I didn't mean to I was just scared of the outcome of meeting his mom would bring. I mean that is a big step in a relationship. I guess my insecurities got the best of me. After he stormed out I got the chance to think about it. I went to the park where he usually go to clear his head and he was with Tamika. I walked over and he just dismissed me like I was nothing. He's like oh I need some time to think about us and what now. He had the nerve to tell me he'll call me in a few days. I told him not to bothered and just call Tamika instead"

"Well Damn I think you need to give him a few days and see what happens. I mean Keith is a pretty understanding guy. I think you really hurt his feelings when he wanted to invite you into his world."

"I understand that but when I tried to apologize he didn't react. The reason why I'm so pissed off is he allowed Tamika to put her hand on his thigh. I know you mad at me but don't disregard the fact I'm still your girlfriend. I mean it wasn't that long ago we all had this huge brawl over Tamika touching on other people men"

"She has a point there Tiffany. Keith has the right to be mad but allowing Tamika in was a big mistake. That's all she needs now she think its okay for her to talk and be all buddy buddy with him."

"Y/N you need to get in that ass before she gets to close to him"

"Well I'm going to give him the couple of days he needs. As for that Thotiana she better steer clear of Keith before I stuffed her in a damn locker full of rats"

"Yassssssss" Bri and I said at the same time. Y/N is quiet but those are the ones you have to watch out for.

"Well I'm going to head back to home. If you need anything Y/N don't hesitate to call me"

I gave them both a hug before getting in my car heading home. When I pulled up Yazz car was gone so I was all alone tonight. I walked into the kitchen to get a bottle of water and some apple sauce. I saw a note on the fridge from Yazz

Hey Babe I'll be back I noticed you didn't have any whipped cream or strawberries soooo I'm going to get some...just in case
Love Big Daddy

I swear this boy is to much for words. I decided to take a shower so I can be nice and fresh for him later on. Tonight might actually be a good night!!!
***