Chapter XII

I opened the window as Sunny flew in with another letter. No I had no idea who from. Probably Lily. I sighed and sat down at the kitchen table and took the letter from its leg.

Dear Faith,

You won’t  believe what happened!

With only reading those two lines I saw it was Lily’s. Because of the word use and most of all her handwriting, I had copied homework from her so many times I could almost copy her handwriting.

Petunia

I stopped reading again. I hated her. She was a complete bitch and not in the fun way, like I was. Wait! Did I just call myself a bitch. I’m so messed up.

Kept on calling me a freak and I got so pissed I yelled at her! I said mean things.

I actually yelled at her! My sister. I’m so messed up!

I actually started laughing.

How are your holidays? Looking forward to seeing you again

Lots of Love

Lily.

I took my quill out and started writing my own letter.

Yoooh Lil,

Good for you! Ow, you’re not happy. Well that’s awkward.

Yay! You’re messed up too! That makes two of us!

My holidays are drop dead boring. So, yay me.

I drew a messed up smiley face.

Like you can see from my complete lack of drawing skills. (or not, depends on your amount of awesomeness) I’m about to jump out of the window because I’ll be alone for Christmas.

I have no idea why I even came home. My parents are at my grandparents’ house but I didn’t want to come, so yeah maybe it’s my fault. A bit. A little bit, kinda. But anyway, what did you call that little ***?

I drew another happy smiley.

I’m sorry, I’ll be nice from now on. HAHAHAAH (yes I seriously write Hahahah because I can. Or should I say Siriusly. Sorry I’m lame XD)

Everything’s good between us by the way.

Hope to see you soon

Adieu Ma Cherie (I have no idea why I just wrote that down, so everything’s normal. Yay.

XFaith

I fastened it to Sunny and watched him take off out of the window before sighing again and laying down on the floor. I was so bored. I think I might’ve fallen asleep for a few hours before my mobile phone rang. I made a confused face at nothing in particular and rolled over to get my phone out of my back pocket.

‘Mhm,?’ I answered.

‘Faith?’ Lily’s voice asked.

‘Mhm,’

‘What in the world are you doing?’

‘Floor, sleeping.’ I said.

‘Okay cool. I just got your letter by the way and please don’t do anything stupid.’

‘I won’t.’

‘I wish I could invite you over to spend Christmas with us but as you know we’re in France right now.’

‘It’s okay Lil, don’t worry. I’m just gonna stuff my face with chocolate.’ I said with a smile and I got up and sat down on the table.

‘Hey, here’s a good idea!’ She said. ‘Why don’t you spend Christmas at Black’s pla-‘I fell off the table. ‘What was that?’