Chapter XVI

(A/N The picture on the right is Darren Criss as Harry Potter and I think he'd be a great James :D YAY!)

‘I- I,’ He stuttered. ‘Yes.’ He lowered his eyes. I walked up to him and hugged him. ‘Don’t you hate me?’ He asked.

‘Of course I don’t Remus! How could anyone ever hate you?!’ He gave me a small smile but his eyes didn’t join in. ‘I’m serious Remus.’ James and Sirius snorted. ‘Wrong moment!’ I snapped at them. Remus smiled slightly.

‘You’re not going to tell anyone are you?’ He sounded so miserable. I felt sorry for him.

‘Of course not.’ I smiled at him. ‘I guess that explains a lot. You’re always sick around full moon. The scars.’ He nodded.

‘We want to do something to help him.’ James said sounding frustrated. ‘But we just don’t know how we can do it!’

‘Guys,’ Remus said softly. ‘You’ve already done enough by still being my friends.’

‘No!’ Sirius protested. ‘We won’t give up until it works!’

‘What?’ I questioned.

‘You don’t have to do this!’ Remus said.

‘Do what?’

‘We need to Remus!’ James said.

‘DO WHAT?!’ I yelled. They looked at me.

Remus spoke up. ‘They have had this crazy idea since third year. They want to become Animagi to keep me company when it’s full moon. You know, because Werewolves won’t attack animals…’

I didn’t say anything for a few seconds. I took a deep breath and looked up at him. ‘That’s actually a really good idea. It might actually work.’ Half way through the sentence I stood up and left the room.

‘Where are you going?’ Three voices asked me.

‘Library.’ I called back.

An hour later I came back and put some books down on the bed. ‘Guys. Check this out.’ It were all books about becoming an Animagi.

‘You’re awesome Faith.’ James said. ‘Thanks for helping us.’

I rolled my eyes. ‘Did you really think that I was going to leave it like this. If you are going to become Animagi, then so am I.’

‘It can actually be dangerous Faith.’ Said Sirius sounding quite worried.

I gave him a look. ‘Are you kidding me. I don’t give a crap Sirius!’

‘She’s almost as bad as you.’ James laughed. ‘The only thing she didn’t say was; Nothing is too dangerous for me.’

‘You actually said that?’ I asked Sirius while laughing.

‘Pfft. No.’ He huffed.

‘HA! You’re a liar, Black! I see it in your eyes.’ Suddenly I realized what he was doing. ‘No!’ I yelled. ‘You’re not getting me off topic! I will become an Animagus. Now read the books.’ I instructed them before grabbing one of the books myself and sitting down on Sirius’ bed.

An hour later I was laying upside down, with my head on the floor, I was bored as hell and was pissed by the lack of information I could find. Then my eye fell on a certain piece of text.

‘Guys,’ I said. ‘You’ve got to take a look at this.’

The OWL’s were not due to another two months but the professors were pretty much breathing in our necks. Not the mention the amount of time it was taking us to become Animagi. It made me dramatic. I wanted to cry. Or slap someone. Rather slap someone though.  A lot of students in our year were having mental breakdowns, which was quite fun to watch. The Slytherin girl I had called a bitch, remember on the platform after Christmas? Yes? No? Anyway, we were in transfiguration when she suddenly started bawling her eyes out and started throwing random stuff around the room and she yelled some pretty rude things at McGonagall before storming out of the classroom, slamming the door shut behind her so hard that the glass shook. I had quite a good laugh. Yes I’m sadistic. No, I won’t change. I might’ve yelled at her to drown in her make-up, but I’d never admit it. ‘