Chapter XXI

]My eyes slowly opened. I looked around the hospital wing to see it  completely empty.

‘Miss Campbell?’ A familiar voice startled me, so I fell out of bed. I’m so cool. I turned around on the floor to face Madam Pomfrey. She kept a fair distance. ‘How are you feeling.’

‘Like someone hit me over the head with a broomstick and pushed me off the astronomy tower.’ I answered honestly.

‘That’s accurate.’

‘Yeah, what happened?’ I stretched out and rolled over so I was on my back.

‘After Mr Black and Mr Potter brought you in, you suddenly started freaking out and yelling at us to stop yelling and talking about food. Then you hitting and kicking everyone in a five foot radius. So we knocked you out and I cured you. Mr Black and Mr are waiting outside because it was too dangerous to keep them in. It turned out you were allergic to-‘

‘NOT CHOCOLATE DON’T SAY CHOCOLATE!’ I yelled my tone absolutely terrified.

‘I was going to say Pistachio. There was pistachio in the ice cream you ate! And you had an overdose.’

‘That’s not good is it?’

‘No Miss Campbell it isn’t. Luckily Mr Potter and Mr Black brought you in on time or your brain would’ve melted. (A/N What….?)

‘That’s a bad thing, right?’

‘Yes! It’s a very bad thing!’

‘Oh…’I looked around the room again. ‘Can I leave now?’

She sighed before nodding and I ran out of the room. Before the door fell closed behind me, I heard her yell, ‘NO RUNNING IN SCHOOL!’ Oh well… Too late now.

I spotted Sirius and James and ran towards them. They flinched. ‘I am not going to hurt you!’ I yelled at them. ‘She HEALED me!’

I hugged Sirius. ‘Could you please… like… not tell Moony?’

‘…’

‘…’

‘Why?’

‘He’ll find a way to blame us…’

‘…’

‘…’

‘Okay fine . I won’t tell.’ They thanked me. ‘I’m hungry.’ Now it was their turn to look at me.

‘How can you hungry after this?’ James exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes. ‘It’s not like I can control the needs of my stomach.’

‘Well we are not getting you any.’

An evil grin spread on my face and I lied down on the floor. ‘Foooooooooooooooood!’ I whined.

‘Come on Sparkle, get up. People are looking.’ James said looking around him.

‘Fooooooooooooooooood!’ I whined again. Sirius bent down to my level and looked me in the eyes. Crap.

‘Faith.’ He said softly. He was freaking cheating! Well… Two can play that game! Probably more people can but that’s not the point.

‘Yes Sirius?’ I asked my voice innocent and soft, as I betted my eyelashes.

‘N-n-ever mind…’ HA! I win I’m better at this! I smiled.

‘You lost?’ James asked incredulously. ‘You, Sirius Black, just lost at your own game!?’