S'chn T'gai Spock

You loved your job on the USS Enterprise, you were a science officer. You were so lucky to work under the great Mr. Spock. The other people on the ship, on the other hand, not so much. Most of the lower officers, like yourself, don't accept the fact you're a man.

You're at lunch trying to eat but you keep seeing out of the corner of your eye some red shirts. You have that nagging feeling they keep looking at you for not a good reason. You can usually handle this but not now, your dysphoria is too bad right now. You stand and walk out with tears in your eyes.

You weren't looking and accidentally bump into someone at the doorway. You look up seeing Spock.

"I-I'm so sorry, Sir." You apologize, stepping back.

He looks between you and the red shirts staring.

"Why are you crying?" He asks, concerned.

"I'm not, Sir." You say trying to blink your tears away.

He gives you a look that clearly says he didn't believe that. He looks at the red shirts clearly waiting for an answer.

"We wouldn't know why she's crying." One answer for them. Hearing that you can't help but let a tear roll down your cheek. You quickly wipe it away embarrassed. Spock glances at you before speaking to the red shirts.

"I believe Mr. (L/n) is male." He corrects her.

"No disrespect, Sir, but she's not a man, god made her a girl and god doesn't make mistakes." She says confidently.

"Your god has psychological problems. He's so insecure, he demands worship every seven days. He creates faulty humans and then blames them for his own mistakes. If he's real, he's a pretty poor excuse for a supreme being." He says so matter of factly. He turns his back on them, turning back to you.

"Mr. (L/n), I apologize for their ignorance, I will talk to the captain about it."

"I-Its okay." You mutter shyly.

"Let me walk you to your quarters." He says putting his hand out for you to lead the way. You nod looking down.

You two walk down the halls in a comfortable silence until finally you get to your room.

"Thank you for standing up for me." You say softly looking up at him.

"It's no problem. I only spoke the truth." He smiles at you.

He looks down and your hand before looking to your lips then finally back to your eyes. "May I kiss you?" Spock asks nervously.

"Please." You whisper.

He steps closer to you, putting two of his fingers out. You blush lightly as you connect two of your fingers to his. A light green blush spreads over his cheeks as he leans in kissing your lips softly. After too short of a moment for your liking, he pulls away, both his lips and his fingers.

"Goodnight, Mr. (L/n)." He says softly, smiling.

"Goodnight, Mr. Spock." You smile back before you walk into your room.