1.. Happy Starting..

Hi..
Thank you everyone..
For all your love and enormous support.. It means alot.. 💜🙏🏻..

Now.. Here is the first part..

Part 1 : Happy Starting..

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"It can only be true love when you enable your other half to be better, to be the person they are destined to be.."

❣️ ❣️ ❣️ ❣️

Why can't you understand di..?.. I don't want you to go there.. A young man sounded annoyed looking at a young lady..

Dev..!.. listen.. I'm just going there for my friend.. and not for anything else... okay..!.. and you know that.. she is my bestie from college days.. She replied with a soft smile..

Dev hugs her saying.. No di.. How can I let you go there..!?.. I mean.. After whatever they.. .. He pauses as he saw her gesturing at him..

She held his arm saying.. Dev.. I can understand.. But I should go there for her.. She is my friend..

Okay.. Fine.. I'm giving you permission only for her.. but please be back soon.. You know nah.. today is saturday and it's my day.. Dev said strictly..

Pragya pulled his cheeks.. And he whispers his voice saying.. Ohoo.. That's okay.. I gave you permission nah.. Leave me..

Yes.. my dear brother.. shall I leave now...? She asked folding her arms across.. And Dev smiled at her saying.. Of course.. You can..

Hope.. You get back home safely di.. I gave you permission.. But.. .. still.. those ruptures inside me is pacing faster.. Dev striked his mind and walked upstairs..

"" "" "" "" ""

Another place..

Mehra House..

The house was filled with colorful decorations.. People with cheerful face were standing all over..

In a room..

Come-on bulbul... Just finish it now.. You will be tired.. and I don't want you to look dull there A strict voice sounded.. as she was feeding a girl who was in front of her..

Ohoo... Sona.. I'm fine..!.. just leave me.. Bulbul said holding her hand firmly..

A lady in her mid 45's enters.. Saying... Bulbul.. I know what is fine for you.. it's my order and finish it fully...

Sona and Bulbul turned towards her.. and she said.. Here it is.. Both of you.. finish this glasses of juice and come down quickly..

But ma.. Already she is dumping me with these fruits.. I don't wanna drink any juice.. Bulbul presses her lips saying so..

Bulbul.. Listen to me.. Finish it soon.. And come down.. Arey.. Purab is waiting for you.. If you get late.. Then he will put your ring in someone's finger.. Ragini voiced teasing her..

I will sue him ma

I will sue him ma.. Bulbul said angrily.. And Sona laughed at her saying.. So what.. Atleast he will escape from your tortures..

Bulbul shrunk her eyes and Ragini said.. Shut up Sona.. Don't pull her legs now.. Already my daughter is so pretty.. And now she is looking very cute.. Oh yes.. My princess is always cute..

Now both of you.. finish this juice.. And step down soon..

Sona taking the juice glass asks Bulbul to finish the juice and it's getting late..

"" "" "" "" ""

In Pragya's house..

Ma.. You know.. I tried alot to stop her.. but she didn't listen to me.. hope she will return fine.. You don't worry ma.. I will never let anyone to hurt her again..

Just then.. a lady enters in.. Saying.. Dev baba.. your breakfast is ready..!.. No Geetha ma.. It's getting late for office.. I have to leave..

No problem.. I will pack your breakfast.. You have it after reaching office.. Geetha voiced with a concern.. And Dev nods his head..

He walked out of the room.. But stopped turning towards her.. While Geetha said.. I will take care of her.. Don't worry about didi..

Dev gave a weak smile and walked out of the room..

"" "" "" "" "" ""

In Mehra house..

The decorations are wonderful and amazing Mr. Mehra.. it's mind blowing.. a man complimented looking around the house..

Thank you Mr. Gupta.. I want everything to be best in my sister's and best friend's wedding.. Said Abhi sipping a glass of juice..

Just then.. he felt a touch over his shoulder.. and turned to see someone.. who said.. Abhi.. You are here.. I have to show you something important.. come with me.. saying so he held his hand..

Come on Purab.. even today you wanna discuss about office stuffs.. Did you greet Mr. And Mrs. Gupta.. Abhi said and looked at them..

Congratulations Mr. Purab.. you have got a nice friend.. wish you to have a happy married life ahead.. he said.. And Purab thanked him..

He takes excuses from them and takes Abhi to a corner.. as Abhi was all the while clueless..

Abhi.. I said you before itself not to trust her.. now just see this.. saying so he pulled out his mobile and showed him something..

Abhi got glued at his mobile.. and Purab said.. this is what I'm saying from the beginning.. but all the time you opposed me as wrong.. now I have got the proof.. at least wake up and trust me Abhi.. Please..!.. Purab voiced angrily.. as Abhi looked on..!..

_____________

Will be continued..

If you like the update.. vote and share your views..

Thank you so much...

With love..
Suba ❤