24.. Abhi's Fluctuate Feelings

Hi friends ❤️

Thank you all for the constant love support.. It means alot.. 💜❤️

Let's gets into the next part soon..

Part 24.. Abhi's Fluctuate Feelings..

💜💜💜💜💜

"Love is like a faucet... it turns on and off.."

💜💜💜💜💜💜

Abhi was driving the car happily listening to his own favourite song.. and Pragya was sitting next to him with a pestilent face..

Pragya.. what happened..!?.. why are you so silent..!?.. it doesn't suits you.. speak something nah..!.. Abhi said.. and Pragya gave him a tough sight.. while Abhi gestured her as what..!..

Are you kidding me Abhishek.. why did you do like this..?!.. She voiced sternly.. and he said.. What did I do Pragya..?!.. I can't get you..!..

Stop acting.. at least to me..!.. Why did you come to drop me..!?.. I said nah.. I will call Dev.. or will hire a cab.. then why did you do like this.. that too in front of Tanu..!..

And you know.. Aunty too was there..!.. Pragya louds her voice.. and Abhi was humming the lyrics casually..

She muted the sound and gave him a rigid sight.. and he said.. come on Pragya.. don't be so dramatical... haa..!.. Not only ma.. even Purab.. Bulbul and Sona were there.. everyone were listening to what I said..

Abhishek.. you are not getting me.. I.. .. she paused as Abhi stopped the car.. saying.. What is your problem Pragya.. Ma or Tanu..?!..

Pragya stayed silent.. and Abhi turned facing her comfortably.. Pragya blinked her eyes and Abhi gestured her as what..!?.. But still she remained quiet..

I know Pragya.. that what is your problem..!.. But trust me.. I will not let you to face any situation like.. what I made you to face before.. and that is what I said you in temple too.. I will not let Tanu to suffer the same..!..

Pragya gave him a confused sight and Abhi was about to speak.. .. but paused as he heard a long horn sound at their back.. both of them turned to see a car standing behind their car..

He again turned towards Pragya and continued.. So.. You don't have to worry about me.. especially at this time.. Only a week more for wedding.. So have your concentration over that..

The horn again sounded and this time.. It was too hectic .. Abhi rolled his eyes with frustration and removed his seat belt.. while Pragya held his arm..

Lets leave Abhi.. Don't bother it..!.. She said.. And Abhi replied.. Our car is parked at a side nah.. Then what is his problem..!.. They heard the horn sound continuously..

Abhi stepped out of the car with a rile.. as Pragya followed him quickly.. he walked towards that car and knocked the door.. but the person was still giving the horn..

Abhi with full of force opened the door.. and clutched his collar with a rage by pulling him out of the car..

Pragya stepped back.. as the strong odour of alcohol hit her nose.. Abhi pushed him back.. and stepped back as well..