2.. Agitated with her arrival..

Hey guys.. ❤️

Thank you everyone for the lovely support..

Lets start the story soon..

Part 2 : Agitated with her arrival..

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

At least now gear up Abhi.. see how she is enjoying there.. but you are waiting for her like a fool.. says Purab with lot of concern.. while Abhi was busy in scrolling the mobile with a hollowed face..

Here Sona came down along with Bulbul who was beautifully dressed and looking pretty..

Ragini went near them and hugged Bulbul saying.. My angel is looking so pretty... may God give you all the happiness in your lovely marriage life..!.. Bulbul had tears while Sona too hugged her.. Sona holding Bulbul's​ hand says.. now no more delay.. Lets make them engage nah...

Bulbul in a excited voice replies.. no Sona.. let's wait for few minutes.. I have an important special guest.. let the guest come nah..

Important too and special too.. hmmm.. who is it..?!.. asks Sona curiously... Just few minutes nah.. You will know who it is.. Bulbul smiles at saying so..

With Abhi and Purab..

Arey.. Purab​.. I know about this already .. she informed me that, she has signed in new project.. And you very well know that she is model and she has to be.. .. before Abhi could complete.. Purab says.. Stop it Abhi.. You and your super model.. I don't want her to be a model.. But think about ma and this house, your reputation.. What if ma gets to sees this picture..!?

Come on Purab.. stop over thinking.. She isn't like you think.. She has to be social and friendly with her coworkers and of course, he is her producer.. Nothing is wrong in posing a picture with him.. right..!.. Says Abhi..

When will you listen to my words Abhi..?!.. she is cheating on you.. .. before he could complete Abhi stood up seeing someone who entered the house..

He was shocked and surprised to see the person who entered with a bright smile and a bunch of red roses in hands.. as he neared the person with a startled face..

Bulbul ran forward and hugged the beautiful young lady standing with a lovely​ smile and she hugged her back

Bulbul ran forward and hugged the beautiful young lady standing with a lovely​ smile and she hugged her back.. while Bulbul said.. wow Pragya... I know you will come.. but why you took so long.. haan.. by the way.. You look very beautiful..

Pragya broke the hug saying... how will I miss my best friends engagement..!.. after all we are more than friends nah.. while Bulbul dragged her inside... Where Abhi, Ragini and Purab where hell shocked seeing Pragya..

As soon she entered Sona came forward.. saying.. so here is your important guest...?!..Bulbul held Pragya's hand tightly saying.. special friend too.. she introduced Pragya to her.. while Ragini left the place immediately who was followed by Purab..

Bulbul continued saying.. wait let me introduce you to Ma.. Purab and Bhai.. and turns seeing only Abhi standing with a blank face.. Bulbul neared him and dragged him saying.. bhai.. where is Ma and Purab..?!..

Sona interrupted saying.. they must be inside.. wait let me get them.. Sona leaves to get them.. while Bulbul in her usual chirpy tone says.. Bhai.. meet my best and only special friend Pragya... She is like my sister too..

And Pragya.. this is my boss..!.. my brother and my guider who is more than a father to me.. Abhi with still a blank face stood dumb.. while Pragya gave a weak smile..

On the other side..

Ragini was standing inside a dark room with a suffocating face.. she felt a hand on her shoulder and turned seeing Purab with convincing face.. she immediately hugged him...

Ma.. Why you left from there.. what is your fault..?!.. Purab asked... How can I face her Purab...?!.. I'm responsible for everything.. I did a very big mistake.. I hurted her.. and how can I face her..?!.. Ragini sobbed in Purab's arms with dejection..

While Purab continued... No ma.. You didn't do any mistake.. please don't blame yourself for his mistake... listen to me.. .. before he could say further... Sona entered with a happy face saying.. Ma..Purab.. Bulbul is searching for you both.. lets start the engagement now.. !..

Purab came forward saying.. we are coming Sona..!.. Wait.. what you both are doing here.. Ma.. you are looking unwell.. is everything alright..?!.. She asked nearing her.. and Purab replied.. Haan.. actually Ma is having headache.. that's why I asked her to take some rest.. but see nah.. she is not listening to me..

Sona held her hand saying.. Ma..! What happened... Are you okay..?!.. Ragini faked her smile saying.. I'm fine Sona.. just a mild headache.. I'm fine now.. lets leave.. saying so she was about to step ahead.. But Sona held her hand again saying.. No Ma.. You both were talking something when I entered.. what is it..?!..

Purab diverted her saying.. Arey.. Nothing.. Ma was just feeling suffocated.. that's why I asked her to rest for sometime.. nothing serious Sona..

Okay then.. I will stay with her here.. Purab, you go there.. Bulbul is searching for you.. Sona said.. and Ragini said.. Sona.. I said nah.. that I'm fine.. you go and be with Bulbul.. I will have medicine and will be there in few minutes..

Haan Sona.. you just leave.. I will get Ma, her medicines and will bring her along with me.. Purab assured her.. and Sona left with a nod..

Ragini sat over the bed saying.. I can't come Purab.. you please go.. and I want to be alone now.. Ma.. please.. I can't leave you alone here.. Everyone is waiting for you there.. Purab stood adamant saying so..

On the other side..

Bulbul was introducing Pragya to all her other friends.. while Abhi stood in a corner and observed Pragya.. who was having a cornered sight at him.. Abhi felt her being uncomfortable.. he noticed Ragini and Purab walking out of the room..

As Ragini walked ahead.. she stood for a second and gave him a stern look.. which made him to have a guilty eyes.. he turned his face aside.. while Purab smirked at him and held Ragini by her shoulders saying.. Let's go ma.. what is there to expecting from him..!..

I'm sorry Ma.. I know how much you are going through.. atleast I can apologise to you.. But how can I face her.. because of me.. she .. his thoughts were disturbed by Bulbul.. who pulled him towards everyone..

_________

Will be continued..

If you like the update.. Vote and share your views..

Thank you..

With love..
Suba 💜