6.. Abhi and Pragya's Meeting

Hi friends.. Hope all are fine..
And I'm really sorry for updating this story late..

Let's get into the story..
Happy reading..

Part 6..
Abhi and Pragya's Meeting

💟 💟 💟 💟 💟

"Why I'm so nervous..!?.. I called her to meet and now I'm feeling confused... Abhi strikes.. as Pragya was nearing him...

She gave a short smile and Abhi stood up to hail her... He pulls the chair for her to sit and Pragya was feeling awkward.. She settles and Abhi settles back opposite to her..

They were quite and were evidently sighted uncomfortable

They were quite and were evidently sighted uncomfortable.. Just then the waiter interrupted asking... What would you like to have Sir..!?..

What would you like to have.??.. Abhi asked Pragya and she nods her head negatively saying.. Nothing.. thank you.!..

Please have something.. Abhi insists politely and she tried refusing him.. But Abhi was pestering her and ordered his choice.. Fine.. two chocolate pastries... and the waiter left...

Again a minute of silence prevailed.. This place is looking nice...!..Pragya says looking around.. and Abhi replies.. Actually this is one of my friend's place.. Pragya nods and looks around..

I'm sorry Pragya... See I never meant to hurt you... Infact I tried alot to inform you everything... But the situation was not in my favor and all just happened in a rush.. I.. I really.. Abhi stammers.. and pauses, looking at Pragya's moist eyes..

It's okay Abhishek.. It was not your fault and to be frank.. everything is not just in our favor.. On that day and even today.. Pragya said softly and tried to make the discomfort to better...

But.. I know.. because of me you are suffering... and I don't wish this to continue.. I want you to move on.. please.. Abhi's words pricked Pragya..

"How can you just say move on.. ?!.. Do you think she will hear you..?!..".. Abhi strikes.. when he saw Pragya trying hard to control her tears...

Abhishek... Nothing is in our hands... What is in my destiny will happen to me.!?.. And there is no one to be blamed for the mess of my life.. Please don't feel guilty Abhishek.. And I hope you should forget what happened yesterday.. Pragya gave an assuring smile with a soft look..

"She is unfeasible... How can she just say I should not be at iniquitous... Unbelievable...!.. I just wish that she should get a lovable behalf for her..".. Abhi strikes..