3.. Encountering the Past..

Hello buddies..

Here we go with the next part..

Part 3 : Encountering the Past..

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Pragya.. this is Abhi Bhai and Sona's ma... But I consider her as my own mother.. It's my blessing that I got this family and I love them alot.. Bulbul happily expresses her feelings to Pragya.. while Ragini Don't know how to react as she was confused and blankly standing in front of Pragya...

Suddenly Pragya greeted her saying.. Namaste aunty and bended down for her blessings.. Ragini saw Abhi and Purab.. where Abhi was quiet.. and was not able to see his mother's eyes.. while Purab holds her shoulder and nods his head.. Ragini touched Pragya's head without saying a word while Pragya stood up ..

Bulbul continues.. Ma this is Pragya.. my best friend.. and like my sister.. Introduces Bulbul about Pragya while Ragini gave a weak smile.. Sona came forward saying.. Now shall we start the engagement.. Bulbul nods and everyone looked on ..

Purab and Bulbul exchanged the rings

Purab and Bulbul exchanged the rings.. they took Ragini's blessing.. and Abhi hugged both of them in happiness followed by Sona.. And also it was announced that the marriage will be after two months.. All the guest congratulated the engaged couple..

Pragya was standing alone.. while Sona came towards her with a glass of juice.. Pragya smiled and took the juice and had a sip..

You look very pretty in this dress.. complimented Sona.. while Pragya thanked her in return.. Sona continues saying.. not even once Bulbul said that she has a best friend like you..

Pragya introduced herself.. I'm Pragya Dixit.. A wedding planner.. and my brother.. Dev Dixit.. he is managing Dixit group of industries.. he sponsors for media and ad shoots..

Pragya Dixit.. I had heard your name somewhere before... but... Sona stressed.. while Pragya continues saying.. of course you would have heard it in ads and magazines.. Sona nods with a smile while Bulbul interrupts saying.. Sona.. Your senior doctor has come.. Did you invite him..!?.. She nods and Bulbul says, can you please come..!.. Sona excused and leaves with Bulbul..

Pragya was sipping the juice.. while one of the guest.. a lady was speaking to another lady.. she is that girl nah.. whom Abhi rejected during the marriage day and went away.. another one..nods saying.. yes.. she is Pragya Dixit.. Abhi refused to marry her on that day.. She is still single.. and you know... Her mother is in coma now.. only she and her brother is taking care of her.. She says.. While the other lady continues.. then what.. the famous business man Abhishek itself rejected her.. then how she will get married..!.. she must have some problem in her horoscope.. that's why..!.. But she is a wedding planner.. doing all marriages in the city and she itself is still unmarried... How come she is here..!.. Isn't it awkward..!..