23.. Abhi's Regret..

Hello everyone..

Thank you so much for the lovely support and votes for this story..

Lets get into the story soon..

Part 23.. Abhi's Regret..

💜 ❤️ 💜 ❤️ 💜

"Love is the extremely difficult realisation that something other than oneself is real.."

❣️ ❣️ ❣️ ❣️ ❣️ ❣️

It was the next day..

In Pragya's home..

Why he isn't attending my call..!?.. I hope everything is fine between him and Tanu.. the way she looked at me.. I.. I think Abhi .. .. No.. no.. He won't.. But.. Why was he looking so frustrated..!?..

Pragya was squeezing her mind with those thoughts on Abhi.. While she heard her mother calling her.. And stepped out of the room..

" " " " "

In Abhi's home..

Are you serious Purab..!?.. Wow.. I just can't believe this.. Thank you.. Thank you.. Thank you so much for giving such a blasting news.. Bulbul hugs Purab.. Who was stunned of her sudden antics..

Sonakshi stepped forward pulling her out of the hug and says.. Enough haan.. Bulbul.. Is this the time to celebrate.. That too for such a thing.. Don't be silly..!..

You are really boring.. I don't know how Dev chose you.. Oh yes..!.. I forgot that.. He too is boring like you.. After all.. You both are made for each other.. Bulbul said so and giggled..

While Sonakshi stared at her and she realised Purab too was present among them..

She bit her tongue and gave a soft sight at Sonakshi who was still fuming her eyes at her.. Bulbul slowly walked towards the bed and sat innocently..

While Purab said.. Bulbul, what was that..!?.. Sona loves Dev..!.. He widens his eyes at Sonakshi.. and continues.. Sona.. Is that you.. And did I heard Dev..!.. I mean.. Is it Pragya's brother Dev..!?..

Bulbul nods her head and hid her face with the near by pillow and Sona gave a blank look.. and he continued.. Girls.. What's happening without me..!?.. When did this all happen.. And how come it is Dev..!?..

That's a very long story Purab.. But before that.. tell me about what bhai said.. And what did that Tanu say..!?.. Asked Bulbul..

And Purab said.. Oh come on.. Why should I tell you everything.. When you started to hide everything from me.. And you Sona..!.. I didn't expect this from you at all.. Saying so.. He walked out of the room, while the girls looked at each other in dismay..!..

" " " " "

Downstairs..

Ragini was busy in assisting the workers .. when Tanu stepped down.. she wandered her eyes all over the house.. as the decorations work was going on..