15.. Abhi's Envious Nature

Hello.. Lovely friends... ❤️
This is really an amazing progress of this story getting lot of love..
I'm so happy about it... 😍😍
Thank you everyone those who voted.. shared your views.. and for the constant support.. ❤️❤️

Now getting into the next part..

Part 15.. Abhi's Envious Nature..

❣️ ❣️ ❣️ ❣️ ❣️

Sonakshi was astound and excited to see the person in front of her.. While the person hugs her at once, and she too hugs him back..

Vikram.. What a pleasant surprise..!?.. Sona says in a excited tone and parts from the hug.. While Dev stood glaring at the two.. He was somewhat feeling uncomfortable at them..

Sonakshi

Sonakshi.. It's actually a surprise for me to see you here.. in Mumbai.. I heard that you left abroad for your higher studies.. then how come you are here..!?!.. Vikram asks after breaking the hug..

Sona gives him a warm smile and says.. Haan Vikram.. I was been to abroad for completing my master studies last year .. I returned India six months before.. and you know Abhishek Mehra.. my brother.. right..!?..

Abhishek Bhai..!!.. who doesn't knows him.. The great Business man.. And how can I forget him.. he is.. .. before Vikram could speak further.. Sona notices Dev, who stood ogling at them silently.. She turns towards him says..

Vikram.. This is Mr. Dev Dixit.. Owner of the Dixit group of companies.. She completes looking at Vikram, while he smiles at Dev..

Vikram steps forward to Dev with a smile and stretched his hand saying.. I'm Vikram Khurana...

Nice to meet you Mr. Vikram.. Dev says and forwards his hand and shakes with him..

So.. What are you doing Mr. Vikram..?.. Dev asks and he says.. I'm taking care of my Dad's business.. we had established our business recently in Mumbai.. Dad is there in Pune.. taking care of Pune branch.., I'm here to develop it in Mumbai..

Your father is..!?.. Dev asks and waited for his reply... He is Mr. Naveen Khurana.. You would have heard about Khurana's business empire.. We are going well in many fields.. Also marketing across India too..

I had heard this name before.. But where..!?.. Dev who was squeezing his thoughts over him, but jerks when Vikram spoke... Sonakshi.. very happy to meet you again.. Shall we have a picture together...!?..

Sona gave him a blank smile and he took out his mobile to take a picture with her.. which he did and gave her his card.. in return she too gave him her card..

Once Vikram left.. Dev looks at Sona, who says.. I'm sorry once again Mr. Dixit, for wasting your time.. Dev's was about to speak.. But Sona walks away..