29.. Just You And Me

Hello lovely people.. 💜❤️

Here is the next chapter..

Happy reading guys.. 💜❤️

Chapter 29.. Just You And Me..!

"A broken heart is just the growing pain, that is necessary

"A broken heart is just the growing pain, that is necessary.. so that you can love more completely when the real thing comes along.."

💜❤️💜❤️💜

Abhi stood puzzled and Pragya kneels down in front of him.. He bends and lifts her up.. and she hugs him enduringly..!.. The moment prolonged moving ahead with few more minutes..

Abhi bends down sighting at her and utters her name softly.. Pragya..!.. But, she didn't move an inch back nor voiced back to him.. He holds her shoulder and forcibly parted her away from him..

Her face was smudged with her own wet tears, with her eyes turning more red with her cheeks merged with the pinky glow.. He could witness the tip of her nose moving inches in back and fro along with her breath which was already pacing uneven..

Pragya..!.. Yet, he once again tried to grab her eyes at him, and he was successful.. He evidently caught her sullen eyes at him, and her face was turning rigid with each passing seconds..

What happ.. .. before he could speak further, she shuts his mouth with her forefinger and he abruptly looked at her..

Not today Abhishek.. Today, I will speak and you will have to listen.. If not today, I will not be able to make you know what have you done with me and your life.. She started with a blast in her tone..

Abhi stood startled looking at her ruthless stance.. While Pragya continued in her obdurate tone.. I don't know how to start and from where to start..!.. It's always you in my life, from the beginning till this second.. It was not my fault.. and as I say always, it is not yours too either.. But my destiny.. oh sorry.. Why am I inferring only me..!.. It was and it is always our destiny..

Abhi's eyes widens hearing to her, who just mentioned as "Our Destiny"..

Why Abhishek..?!.. Am I wrong or what..!?.. Why don't you ask yourself..!?.. Have you ever questioned yourself about my place in your life..!?.. She wadded her heart agitations revealing to him..

But, I have.. She says holding his arm.. and Abhi places her palm over hers, while she continued.. I have asked myself all these.. I have repeated these questions inside me to myself all these years, from the day you refused to marry me..!..

You never know, how much I wanted you.. I unerringly started to swain my feelings for you, after your mom promised me about our relation.. You know how much I went through, when that promise was broken by you.. Okay fine.. I don't want to flub you.. It was your undeniable situation.. You made a promise to marry her and so your refused to marry me.. Fine..!.. Then what was the need to look back at me..?!..